Friday, August 31, 2012

Puppies!

Baby Austin is 9 weeks old!! Can you believe how big he's gotten?!

Baby Austin sez, "I can getz in the toy box all by myself!"

Sweet little Napoli is looking so pretty too! She's going to the v-e-t for a checkup while we see if her symptoms are degenerative or not. Please keep your paws crossed for her!


 And today is the last day of Norwood's Dog Days of Summer Photo Challenge! I've had so much fun pawticipating in this. Thanks, Norwood!


Today is #31 - Traveling. Here I am lounging in the back seat while Momma takes me on another fabulous adventure.



And don't furget -- LBR is in a contest to win $3,000 from the Animal Rescue Site! We're trying to start a program to help promote our senior boxers. Our program is called "Gray Muzzle Boxers are Awesome!" You can vote here once a day (per computer) until September 16th. Right now we're neck and neck for first place. Please help us win!

12 comments:

  1. Austin and Napoli are sooooo cute. I want to squeeze them. I just voted! You will win.

    Sankissjuice

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've voted 4 times between us and have shared you on Facebook! Deccy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Voted.
    Baby Austin is just beautiful and growing wow!! I hope yu guys all have a great weekend..mom says she can hardly wait till 4:30....
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your traveling pics! So, why can't I follow you on google?? Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have so enjoyed watching Austin literally grow up in front of our eyes.
    And what a handsome youngster he has become too.

    Hugs all around
    Madi your BFFF

    ReplyDelete
  6. Voted. WE MUST WIN! By we, I mean LBR, of course.

    Baby Austin is SO SO BIG!

    Nora

    ReplyDelete
  7. Casey,

    We just voted and Mommy added it to our calender to vote everyday.

    Glad you liked the school bus picture. I was thinking about a class about "Proper School Bus Behavior the does & dont's. What do you think?

    {{{huggies}}}.....Mona

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, COOL! That looks like a very fun adventure!!!
    The puppies are simply awesome.
    Play bows,
    Zim

    ReplyDelete
  9. I voted for your project! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete