Monday, August 6, 2012

Dog Days of Summer Photo Challenge



I've seen this Photo Challenge on a few of my furiends' blogs, and I thought I would take the challenge! I'm a few days behind, though, since my Olympic event was this weekend, so I'll be doing #1-6 today!

#1 Best Smile


This is the best smile because it's what got me my furever home! Momma was unsure about meeting me because I always seemed so solemn and serious in my pictures. When we had our first meeting, she held up a camera and said, "Can you smile for me?" I immediately sat down and gave her my best smile! She said she knew I was the perfect dog for her.

#2 Sleeping


This is one of my favorite sleeping spots. Not because it's very comfortable, but because it puts me right next to Momma when she's working on her computer. That's the best spot anywhere in the world.

#3 Favorite Toy


My sissy Cinderella wanted to join in on this category with me. Here she is with Pig. Pig is a very good friend to her and hangs out with her in her kennel during the day a lot.


As for me, I love Monkey the best!


#4 FurDoo


I have to admit I don't know what this category means! So here's a picture of my sissy being pretty!

#5 In Water


This is me smiling for the camera at Wags & Waves. It's the most fun event of the year, where we get to play in a human waterpark opened JUST for us that day! There are so many furiends around to play with. It's coming up in just over a month, and I can't wait!

#6 Treat Time!



 Cinderella, me, and LBR alum Marshmallow (now Molly) giving our best treat eyes.



TODAY's EVENTS:
DE STUFFING:  K-9 KATASTROPHIE
SYNCHRONIZED PEEING:  SHILOH & SHASTA
WRESTLING:  QUILL
Listed as "Ongoing":
BALANCE BEAM:  CORY & COMPANY
HIGH JUMP:  PENELOPE & KOZMO
RED DOT-A-THON:  PURRCHANCE TO DREAM
SYNCHRONIZED SNOOZING:  ISLAND CATS
TEAM LOUNGING:  DAISY MAE & CHARMEE

 

And don't furget... LBR is hosting its first-ever Legacy Summer Athletic Competition on Facebook! We have a bunch of pawsome boxer-y events that we're holding every day of the human Olympics, from wrestling to swimming to gymnastics. And through it all, we're trying to raise money to help with little Napoli's vet bills, plus help other LBR dogs. We set goal amounts at brindle ($5,000), white ($10,000), and fawn ($15,000). We've already raised enough to win a brindle medal, but WE WANT THE FAWN!!!

You can donate via ChipIn link OR to LBR's main website! Today's event is Gymnastics - Floor Exercises, so be sure to check out LBR's Facebook page to see all the grreat entries! (And vote for me!)

12 comments:

  1. Casey and Cinderella you two aced each of the first 6 photos!!
    Hugs Madi

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a very photogenic face you have!!!! :)
    I bet you get tired of the flashy beast shooting your mug all the time!

    Shelle, Milo, Dixie and Newby,
    http://simpaticodreams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love your smile, Casey. Bet your Mom can't resist spoiling you with treats.

    Woos, The OP Pack

    ReplyDelete
  4. Casey
    What pawsome pictoowes fow this event.
    I think no one coold wesist yoow pawfect smile. And i love seeing you wif youw sissie and speshul toys. I tthink you'we all iwwesistabully pawfect
    Smoochie kisses
    Asta

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my what adorable pictures. Some buddy's happy
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dat foto of you smilin' makes me smile...you and your momma was destined to be togedders.

    Puddles

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your smile picture made our mom smile right back at you! No wonder your mom fell for you!
    Great pix, Casey - and Cinderella! (Casey is right - you are VERY beautiful!!!)
    Luv,
    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  8. You give very persuasive treat eyes!!! And of course, your sissy is very pretty!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  9. Casey,

    We luvs seein' fotos of you and Cinderella! Mom still can't get over how much Cinderella looks like our angel sissy Samantha, especially in her stuffy foto. Happy Tuesday everybuddy.

    Woofs and Licks,
    MAggie Mae and Max

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awwww i love all of these photos for the Photo Challenge, I dont have a clue what 'FurDoo' means either but Cinderella is rockin that pretty pic!
    I also love Big smaile and favorite toy! Awwww Sweet!
    Love, Licks and Hugs from Frank xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete