Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Back to School Pre-Registration!




That's right, folks, it's BACK TO SCHOOL time! And here in Blogville, we're celebrating with a Back to School day on September 12th. There will be some totally pawsome classes offered by guest lecturers all over Blogville. Check out Mayor Frankie's post for the details!


 LBR foster Gringo is ready to impress the teachers.

As for me, I knew there was only one class I could volunteer to teach. Sure, school is about reading and writing and 'rithmetic, but we all know that it's about seeing and BEING seen! So I'm going to offer a set of Back to School Fashion Tips for the fashion-conscious canines and felines out there. (Crabby Girls, I don't know if you go to school, but I'm sure we can modify my tips for you too! :))

LBR foster Haole says it's easy to show off your style!

I will have tips for all shapes and body types. Let's face it -- it's easy to find all sorts of cute outfits when you're a teeny little dog. But us larger doggies have a bit more of a challenge. Don't worry, Casey's got you covered!

LBR foster Henry dresses to impress all the ladies!

You can pre-register for the class by commenting on this post. I hope to have a full class!





Finally, LBR is in a contest to win $3,000 from the Animal Rescue Site! We're trying to start a program to help promote our senior boxers. Our program is called "Gray Muzzle Boxers are Awesome!" You can vote here once a day (per computer) until September 16th. Right now we're neck and neck for first place. Please help us win!

13 comments:

  1. We just voted for your site!! And of course we would like to take your class...turdie and I love to dress up but sam rips off any attempt to civilize him.....your boxer pictures were great!!
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Casey! I never realized you were such a fashionista! I can't wait to hear your tips!
    Play bows,
    Zim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Casey,
    Yes, indeedy sign me up!!
    I cannot tell you how very happy I am to read about your BTS fashion seminar.
    I have two questions: 1.how to keep my lovely tush from appearing so wide in my new skinny jeans?
    2. I need a tip on how to keep my furs from flying all over the place at lunch time. My friends don't like furs in their stew!
    Hugs madi your BFFF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woah woah woat. I am TOTALLY taking your class.

    We'll vote too.

    Nora

    ReplyDelete
  5. Casey, we aren't into wearing clothes and such, but we would love to hear your tips. Sign us up.

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are going to vote for you!!

    Shelle, Milo, Dixie and Newby,
    http://simpaticodreams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are off to vote for you pronto!
    And sign us up for classes! We have lots to learn still...especially the kittenbabies who are kinda stunned! Shhh....don't tell them we said that... they think we think they are clever! :)

    the critters in the cottage xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sign us up fur your class Casey!

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae and Max

    PeeS Mom is votin' everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooo! Does this mean you can make Kuster a spiffy dresser like you? Sign us UP!!!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  10. Please sign me up, I need all the fashion help I can get.

    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really, I am impressed from this post. The person who create this post is truly great. Thanks for sharing this with us. I found this informative and interesting blog so I think its very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.

    ReplyDelete