Sunday, August 19, 2012

Photo challenge catchup!



Okay, I'm a few days behind with Norwood's Dog Days of Summer Photo Challenge, so I'm going to do several in a row. First off, #15 Close up!

This is Momma playing with the camera she got last year for her birthday. It has a super-duper zoom that she loves. The first shot is her standing across the yard, and the second one is both of us in the exact same place but with the camera's zoom all the way on. Pretty cool, huh?


 #16 Yawn/stretch

This is one of our outtakes from this year's Fourth of July photoshoot. Cinderella doesn't have nearly my professionalism. I would never yawn in the middle of a take!



#17 Flashback/baby photo

Well, we don't have any puppy pictures of me, because I was about a year old when LBR rescued me. So here's one of my very first pictures, on the day Uncle Kurt and Aunt Joni took me out of that yucky backyard and taught me what love and air conditioning were all about!


#18 Favorite human snack

It's time for Easy Cheese!!! I don't know if this counts as a "human snack" since Momma never eats it and only buys it for us. But you can see how much we love it! We get some every single day, because that's how Momma gives us our pills. She just puts the pills in her palm, puts a little squirt of cheese on top, and we lick the whole thing up because it's SO nummy! I only get pills in mine once a month, when it's time for my heartworm preventative, but Cinderella has to take pills every single day so we get CHEESE every single day!



#19 Trying to keep cool

This is Cinderella sporting one of our pawsome cooling bandanas. If Momma soaks them in cool water, they soak it all up and release lovely coolness for hours. We love wearing them in the summer.


13 comments:

  1. Great photos, every one. But the cheeze whiz is my favorite.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty sure that picture of the CheezWhiz looks just like all of us humans, too, when we get to have a nom.

    That is the bestest of all...

    Shelle, Milo, Dixie and Newby,
    http://simpaticodreams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just LOVE all of your pictures butt the bestest one is of the EASY CHEESY Stuffs. We get our pills with THAT EVERY Month and we get it when we do a good Flashy Beast session too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love and air conditioning. Two of my very favorite things!
    Luv,
    Dave
    PS: And watermelon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A ton of most beautiful pictures today. We love Lalia's Glamour shots
    Hugs
    Madi your BFFF

    ReplyDelete
  6. Every foto is a winner to us! We is gonna ask mom to get us some of dat cheese cuz by the look on all of your faces it IS yummy!

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae and Max

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pics, Casey. We have to agree, the cheese wiz one is super!!! Hurray for cheese.

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello! I'm Cotton and I am new to your blog, but I like it so I'm gonna follow :) Maybe you could do the same for me?
    Woofs,
    Cotton

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Casey, I read that your Mommy was sicky also like mine. I hope yours is better, mine is getting there. I love your baby picture, but all the pictures of you are fun to look at.


    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE that cheese in a can too!

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have hyno-eyes going on in #18. That's what my mom calls it when my sister has that look.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Why have I never gotten Easy Cheese!! Looks DEELICIOUS. The puppy pic of you is sooo sweet. You sure did find a great home my furiend.

    Kitty+Coco

    ReplyDelete