Friday, August 3, 2012

It's Friday!







LBR alum John is jumping for joy because it's FRIDAY!!  And it's not just any Friday, it's the day before my KEEP AWAY event in the Blogville Olympics!! OMD, I'm so excited I can hardly stand it. There are going to be so many folks watching. I'm biting my paws out of sheer nerves. I hope everything will go well. See all of you here tomorrow for the big day!!!


 
 Today's Events:
DIGGING:  PUDDLES
MARATHON CHEWING:  MURPHY & STANLEY 


Listed as "Ongoing":
BALANCE BEAM:  CORY & COMPANY
HIGH JUMP:  PENELOPE & KOZMO
RED DOT-A-THON:  PURRCHANCE TO DREAM
SYNCHRONIZED SNOOZING:  ISLAND CATS
TEAM LOUNGING:  DAISY MAE & CHARMEE





And don't furget... LBR is hosting its first-ever Legacy Summer Athletic Competition on Facebook! We have a bunch of pawsome boxer-y events that we're holding every day of the human Olympics, from wrestling to swimming to gymnastics. And through it all, we're trying to raise money to help Napoli, the little hydrocephalus baby I told you about yesterday, and other LBR dogs. We set goal amounts at brindle ($5,000), white ($10,000), and fawn ($15,000). We've already raised enough to win a brindle medal, but WE WANT THE FAWN!!!

You can donate via ChipIn link OR to LBR's main website! Today's event is CHASE, so be sure to check out LBR's Facebook page to see all the grreat entries! (And vote for me and my sissy Cinderella!)

7 comments:

  1. Woohoo for Friday! Mrs. Master had fridays off all summer until today. RUDE that she is at work today instead of taking me on a walk.

    Nora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeay, I am soooo excited furs your event tomorrow!
    I am so freakin' glad you gots to try out diggin'. I thinks you do it very well and you should continue it...but, don't lets your mom knows I said dat okays.

    Puddles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just can't wait fur this event!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Notin' happier than a jumpin' boxur!!

    icks,
    Otis

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha rooooo! It's Friday! Ha roooooo!
    Play bows,
    Zim

    ReplyDelete