Thursday, August 30, 2012

Final Dog Days

Tomorrow is the very last day of Norwood's photo challenge, so I need to catch up on the last few days!


#28 Running/Jumping


#29 Favorite photo

Cinderella and I both wanted to get in on this one. No question what my favorite picture is. You see this one a lot, because it's my icon. Looks at my great smooshy face!


And this is the bestest picture ever of Cinderella. I dare you to look at this and not smile.


#30 Ice cream/popsicles

 Umm.... I'm not really one for ice cream. I've had Frosty Paws a few times and it's nice, but Momma didn't take any pictures of it. But there are other nummies I like!


Tune in tomorrow for the LAST DAY!  Oh, and remember you can pre-register for my Back to School class, "Back to School Fashion Tips" by commenting on this post.



And don't furget -- LBR is in a contest to win $3,000 from the Animal Rescue Site! We're trying to start a program to help promote our senior boxers. Our program is called "Gray Muzzle Boxers are Awesome!" You can vote here once a day (per computer) until September 16th. Right now we're neck and neck for first place. Please help us win!

12 comments:

  1. We failed! We tried REALLY hard not to smile at your beautiful sister's picture ... but we failed!!! Cinderella, that is the BEST smile! And Casey, we love your smooshy face. Mom wants to smother you in kisses.
    And we love the running pic!!! Wheeeeeee!
    Luv,
    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cinderella on the 29th... made me HOWL with LAUGHTER. She looks soooooo sweet.
    Of course that Napping pic is super TOO. Have a super Labor Day Weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm..... tasty treat (That is mom talking... must be lunch time!!)

    Shelle, Milo, Dixie and Newby,
    http://simpaticodreams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. We agree those are our fav pictures too...and now Mom has a taste for ice cream. MOL
    Hugs Madi your BFFF

    ReplyDelete
  5. thoase ar great great pictures..i loved the smoshy face one the best...we are signed up casey for your class.
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute. Those fries? Look good!
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your smoshy face is really eye-catching. My favourite is the one with you holding the rose on your side bar :)

    I'm back,
    Sankissjuice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great picture, isn't it? :) But that's not me, that's LBR alum Sluggo!

      Delete
  8. We voted again! Wish we could vote more than once a day...

    the critters in the cottage xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. You guys have some great pictures for the challenges! Too darned cute!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your favorite pictures. I just voted and Gray muzzle is doing really good. Good luck.

    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh look at that smooshy face :)
    Mom couldn't take up the dare, she laughed even before reading it!!
    Woofs
    Cotton

    ReplyDelete