Monday, August 27, 2012

Good morning!


 "Good morning to you! Good morning to you! Good morning, dear Blogville! Good morning to you!"

 Boy, it sure is nice to wake up to Baby Austin and Li'l Aspen serenading us, isn't it? Because of the tragedy and drama of this weekend, I fell WAY behind on Norwood's Dog Days of Summer Photo Challenge. It makes me smile to find pictures to meet these fun challenges, so let's bring on the smiles!


#24 Hanging out - Cinderella and I love to hang out on our couch. It's very comfy and lets us monitor the whole house. See how hard we're working? Plus whenever Momma walks by, she scratches our ears! Best spot in the house.


#25 Teethers -- In LBR, we call this "teefies." I don't use it much, but here's my best shot! (This is the photo that won me a Judge's Choice award in Garth Riley's Silly Photo Contest.)


 #26 Sunning - I don't sun, but it's one of Cinderella's most favoritest things to do. Can you believe she actually loves to go out in the backyard, NOT just to potty, but to lounge around on the grass??? I know, I can hardly believe we're related! (But then, whenever she's lounging like this, Momma goes over and rubs her belly, so maybe she has a cunning plan!)


And today is #27 Eyes -- This is what Momma calls my "soul eyes" pose. She just loves my beautiful amber eyes. What can I say? I'm gorgeous!




Finally, LBR is in a contest to win $3,000 from the Animal Rescue Site! We're trying to start a program to help promote our senior boxers. Our program is called "Gray Muzzle Boxers are Awesome!" You can vote here once a day (per computer) until September 16th. Right now we're neck and neck for first place. Please help us win!

11 comments:

  1. Morning! Those are some Pawsome teethers:)
    Woofs
    Cotton

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH Casey Mom and I are so very sorry to read about Nala and Bruno...oh my
    God bless their little souls.

    We enjoyed seeing you and Cinderella's sweet Dog Days pics they made us smile.
    hugs Madi your BFFF

    ReplyDelete
  3. As if Austin and Aspen aren't cute enough, you toss in that pic of you and Cinderella on the couch?!!? No fair, Casey! My mom wants to stop and scratch your ears, too. And snuggle. And probably give you treats for looking so adorable .... sheesh! :)
    That teefies pic of you is a riot!!! LOVE IT!
    Play bows,
    Zim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, I am sorry I missed all of this ...poor Nala and Bruno. I just went back and read all the posts. I can't believe someone would intentionally poison these two beautiful spirits. I hope whoever did this is caught and punished.

    Run free Nala and Bruno ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. We would love to give you our votes. We will head there in a sec.

    Those two cute pups must make it a little easier to smile after all the sadness.

    Phantom is like Cinderella, he just loves to lie in the grass in the sun. Mom has to MAKE him come in when it is really hot here.

    Hope you have a better week this week.

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  6. We call those things pearly whites
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  7. We just voted and will vote again tomorrow.


    Off Topic...I'm one of 3 who works on the "Our Rainbow Friends" blog featuring Blogville friends who have gone to the Bridge during the month. I was so sorry to hear about your loss of Bruno and Nala last week. That was so terrible and I hope the people who did this will be caught. We will publish the August losses on September 15. I have put together a photo of Nala and Bruno to use for the post. Do you have their dates of birth or approximate age for the post?

    You can email me at either: lcolon2658@aol.com
    or
    ourrainbowfriends@gmail.com

    http://ourrainbowfriends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are some great pictures of you and Cinderella! The puppy shot is adorable!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the pictures... the teefies one made our mom laugh to hard we had to bark at her!

    Shelle, Milo, Dixie and Newby,
    http://simpaticodreams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete