Saturday, February 6, 2010

Public Service Announcement

I have discovered something about the other dogs that live here and wanted to share my knowledge. They are really gulliable.

I mean really, really gulliable. It is so very easy to get what I want with them. Playing with a toy, chewing on a bone, sleeping on my bed? No Problem!

You need to have your innocent face down just right. Like this.




















Then I simply find another toy to play with and when they drop the toy to come investigate I take it. Works great with chews too, see?















Sleeping on a bed that I want to sleep on? Just go find a human to play with and sure enough they jump right up. Then I just go curl up and snooze.
















Works every time. They just aren't that bright.

Maggie

2 comments:

  1. I'll share my trick. When I'm visiting my grandparents and my aunt Anina has the toy I want, I just run to the front door and start barking. Well, Nina immediately jumps up and joins me barking. Then I run back and grab the toy before she realizes there's nothing to bark at. Heh heh heh. Grandma thinks it's funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh good one Casey! Some dogs just aren't as smart as us. :-)

    ReplyDelete