Monday, February 1, 2010

Jellybean Here!


Hi Everybody!

It's me, Jellybean. Just stopping by to say hello. Mom took a picture of me riding in the car after I got to go visit some people a couple of weekends ago. She tells me all the time how pretty I am.


That was a very busy day! I had lots of fun and it was nice getting out of the house for the day. I got to play with a puppy and show him how fast I can run and how high I can jump. He wasn't impressed. I could give flying lessons if I just had some wings.


Hopefully I'll find a family soon that will appreciate my gazelle-like leaping abilities. Mom says that I'm so funny and I make her laugh with the way I run in big, leaping circles around the yard with Keebler trying to catch me.


She says if he ever catches me, I'm in trouble!


Whatever. I say "Good luck with that, Keebler!"


Slurps and Wiggles,

Jellybean


No comments:

Post a Comment