Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day Ball!

OMD, OMD, I can't believe it's finally here! It's VALENTINE'S DAY!!! It's time for Mollie and Ranger's big Valentine's Ball, and we are SO excited here! And man, let me tell you, you haven't seen ball preparation until you've help Cinderella get ready. And without a fairy godmother! Momma and I had to do EVERYTHING.

Furst, she had to try to find the pawfect dress.


Then it was all about the beauty routine. I've heard so much about mud masks and curlers and I don't know WHAT else. My head is just SPINNING, my furiends.


I did manage to talk her out of wearing those GLASS slippers, though. I told her that they look really uncomfortable, and she's going to be dancing with Dave and Zim ALL NIGHT! Plus, she keeps losing them whenever she wears them, and Momma says she's not made of money.


Finally she was all dressed up and totally GAWJUS!!! Don't I have the prettiest sissy?


She was so nervous while she waited on Dave and Zim to arrive. Finally I heard a sound out front and rushed out, then started barking for Cinderella to come QUICK! Just LOOK at the pawsome ride Dave and Zim found! What better way to take Cinderella to the ball?


Cinderella was so excited to have such handsome dates. Here they are making their grand entrance into the ballroom. Aren't they just the cutest?! Dave and Zim, you'd better take good care of my sissy tonight!


As for me? I can't disappoint any of the ladies, so I'm going STAG tonight! Plenty of Casey to go around, ladies. I'll be dancing with ALL of you. And I've got my own pawsome ride to the ball.


 And don't worry, I've got the trunk stuffed FULL of Boxer Spirits! It's going to be a grreat pawty!!


See all of y'all at the Ball!

19 comments:

  1. Super fun and heart-filled!

    Happy Valentine's Day!

    Keep on wagging,
    Tootsie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, we are having a ball :) Happy Valentine's to you all xx00xx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooohoooo.... Happy Valentine's Day to you. It looks like you're having quite the day of it.

    hugs, Bugsy and Knuckles

    ReplyDelete
  4. this was the cutest post!!! cinderella you just look beautyfulest and casey well there are just no words!! I loved hearing all about your beauty routine cinderella maybe you should write an article for us girls in dog fancy? Casey, mom said she would take a case of that wine, cos after taking care of maggie after she came home from the vets she needs it. She threw up 3 times last night and twice on mom and dads bed!!! Almost on me!!! Casey, i have saved some of my dances for you, since you are so tall maggie wants to know if she can just ride on your back?
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was going to say meet me by the water bole at the dance. But I think I will head over to the trunk of your car. Happy Valentines Day.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Cinderella! You look SO very beautiful! We are so honored to be your dates for the Ball! We promise to be respectful and to show you a very good time!
    Fear not, Casey - we'll treat her like the princess that she is - and have her home by midnight!
    Play bows and luv,
    Zim and Dave

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, you party animals! We hope you have a designated driver. We don't want you driving under the influence and taking risks. We're having a big birthday bash here at home for the Fudge man so we'll miss the ball. Have a great time.
    Morgan, Sebastian, the Porties, Syd and Mac

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome post! Happy Valentine’s Day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cinderella you DO look beautiful! Have fun at the ball!
    And Casey..well you are a heartbreaker and it looks as though you just might break a few more hearts after the ball! :)

    Happy Valentine's Day! Smooches to you both!

    the critters in the cottage xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMD FURST Cinderella is totally SAFE.... butt let me tell you it was all that Zim could do to keep her that way...
    Everythingy went totally CRAZY when Sarge got a BIG BOX... and when he opened it... 87,000 ... SQUIRRELS broke free... and then everythingy went WILD... WILD I tell you... Squirrels runnin EVERYWHERE and barking and clawing and Hissing and howling and OH the Chasing of the SQUIRRELS... OH did I mention the WATER BALLOONS???

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cinderella I love love love your hot pink nails and OMDs your party hair do is purrfect.
    See you on the dance floor
    Hugs Madi your BFFF

    ReplyDelete
  12. Casey, you are a great brother! It's a bi job!!

    -Bart

    ReplyDelete
  13. Casey,

    Cinderella looks beOOtiful! Now it's time to takes me fur a spin in your cool ride!
    Happy Valentine's Day!

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae and Max

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cinderella looked fabulous! (& you looked very sharp yourself!

    Happy Valentine's Day!

    your pal,
    Garth

    ReplyDelete
  15. Casey you look so handsome and thanks for the dance! Wow Dave and Zim sure did make a grand entrance. Remington and I had so much fun and it was so great seeing all of you. I will see you at the Circus, stop by for foodables.

    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  16. Loved seeing you at the ball, hope you had a great time.
    Have fun at the circus today!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow... How gorgeous you looked!!! :) We didn't get a chance to dance with you, as you had a long line of admirers waiting for the honor of your paw... But we saw you cutting a rug and having a great time! Great Valentine's Day!! :) And don't worry about not getting your momma something.. I'm pretty sure that just having you is the best present of all!

    Shelle, Milo, Dixie and Newby,
    http://simpaticodreams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete