Thursday, May 10, 2012

You like me, you really like me!


Now I know what Sally Field was talking about! I'm so, so honored to have been awarded the Liebster Blog award by my pal, Garth Riley!


The Liebster Blog award is given to your favorite "up and coming" blog, which means those that have less than 200 followers. Liebster means "favorite" in German! I'm so happy that spreading the message of pawsome doggies and the good work that Legacy Boxer Rescue does has led to such recognition.

Now, the rules for the Liebster Blog award say that you have to:
  1. Thank your Liebster Blog award presenter(s) on your blog
  2. Link back to the blogger (s) who awarded you
  3. Give your top 5 picks for the award in a post with a copy of the rules
  4. Inform your top 5 by leaving a comment on their blog
  5. Post the award on your blog
I've done 1, 2, 4, and 5, so now I need to do #3! This is the fun part, because it means I get to talk about some of my favorite blogs.

1. Bicontinental Dachshund

Bicontinental Dachshund is about the adventures of Tootsie, a cute little dachshund who divides her time between the US and Switzerland. She goes on the most amazing hikes and adventures, and she shares pawsome pictures of all of them. I just love going to her blog every day and seeing what she's up to now! Here's a pic of Tootsie from one of her recent posts.
 

2. Nora B. Webster

 Nora is also involved in something near and dear to my heart -- dog rescue! She helps her Master and Mrs. Master foster Sibes through a group called Taysia Blue. I love hearing about her foster siblings and everything they're up to, plus all the hard work Nora does snoopervising Master and Mrs. Master's doings. Did you know she helped renovate a whole bathroom?? Wow! Go read Nora today.


3. Tales & Trails

I can't talk about my favorite blogs without mentioning Bunny, Blueberry, Morgan, and Kuster! This pack of two greyhounds and two German Shepherds keep their humans on their toes! They go on wonderful adventures and hikes that I just love reading about, and their mom takes some of the most beautiful doggy pictures I've ever seen. I've learned so much about greyhounds through them, and I think learning something is very important every day of your life!  Plus, I'm kind of jealous of the pawsome backpacks Bunny and Kuster get to wear when they go hiking.

http://talesandtails.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Looking-at-the-Lake-copy-640x427.jpg


4. Sarge Speaks Out

Sarge is another fun guy to read. He's the official cop of Blogville, so I'm sure you all know him, but did you know he has a blog too? He tells very silly jokes and loves to share smiles. I always leave his blog feeling a little bit happier. Isn't that what life is all about?  Plus, every Monday his two little crab sisters get to take over the blog, and their posts are a hoot!


  
5. Kitty + Coco

I haven't been reading this blog as long as some of the others, but Momma and I couldn't resist the combination of a Boston terrorist (Kitty) and a pug (Coco). We like to call Bostons "mini-boxers" because they have the same personality as boxers, and Momma grew up with some pugs that she loved very much. Anyway, these two spoiled sisters go on lots of fun adventures around the town and always have some pretty pictures and words of advice to share. 



I hope you've found a new blog or two to read out of my list! Keep blogging, pups!

10 comments:

  1. Oh my! Thank you so much! We are going to visit these other blogs as well.

    Sorry for scaring your mom...hehehe.

    Nora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Casey!
    Wow, thanks a whole bunch for thinking of me and my blog! You're a great furiend and I'm glad my posts (and the crabby girls) give you some laughs.
    Grr and a Grateful Woof,
    Sarge, COP

    ReplyDelete
  3. Casey and Mom this is an EXCELLENT post and full of such good and complimentary information. WELL done,
    Hugs Madi your BFFF.

    CONGRATS to the blogs mentioned now we are heading over to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the Liebster Award!!! And great choices!!!
    Play bows,
    Zim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the award! You've even shared some new blogs with us that we didn't know about!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwwwww this is such a NICE Post!! I really enjoyed reading what you think of our furends.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the award!
    Dachshund Nola

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness! Thank you for the award. We will be doing a post on it this weekend hopefully. You guys are awesome. Mom has always wanted a white boxer...sigh... Nice to get to know you pups better.

    Kitty+Coco

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post, Casey!!! And thanks for introducing us to some new blogs!

    ReplyDelete