Thursday, May 3, 2012

Doggies Assemble!



Cinderella and I are so excited about the new Avengers movie coming out! (By the way, Cinderella said to tell everyone that she wanted a Black Widow scarf, but they didn't have any so she settled on a generic Avengers one.) Or at least we were excited until Momma told us that the theater won't allow us in for the midnight release. Discrimination!!!

So I told Momma to put a service dog vest on me and bring me anyway. She told me that would be un-ethy-cal and Captain America wouldn't approve. Siiiiiiiiiiiigh. All right, Cap, I'll be good. I guess Cinderella and I will just curl up with your DVD while Momma goes to the movie. SO not fair. But Momma said she's looking to see if the drive-in is showing Avengers and she'll take us there. Woohoo!

9 comments:

  1. Our Dad has that at the top of his list for this weekend too. Mom,not so much, but she is a good sport and will go along - she says it is a great time to sneak in a nap:) Hope it comes out on DVD quickly so you can watch it too.

    That's a great pic of you two.

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow. A drive in would be so fun. Please take some pics if you go!

    Nora

    ReplyDelete
  3. They woulf be the perfect sidelicks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mom says most K9s are better behaved that some 2 leggers and she thinks you should be allowed in the movies about the only problem you'd have is the floors are sometimes pretty stick.
    Hugs from your BFFF,
    Madi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Casey, your mom can take you and Cinderella to the drive in movie. Dogs are always welcome there :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, that's what I said in my last sentence! But the closest one is still a pretty far drive, so it'll have to wait until we have time for the trip.

      Delete
  6. They are playing those movies like crazy
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, you may have to wait until it comes out in a DVD. But I'll let you know what your missin cause we have a drive in pretty close......

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are feeding him Blue Buffalo (we at Taysia Blue are a bit snooty about food). We'll for sure try the vanilla ice cream once we can get some solid stools.

    If you think of any other ideas, let us know.

    Nora

    ReplyDelete