Thursday, December 15, 2011

Pick a Picadilly!

If you're looking for a fabulous addition to your home for the holidays, I want to introduce everyone to our Dog of the Day, Miss PICADILLY!


Isn't she pretty? And she's sweet too! She's about four years old, and after a lifetime of living out in the Texas heat, she's finally learned what it's like to be inside. She's done very well on house- and crate-training. I hear she's been practicing extra hard so she can be the perfect dog for her new family.


She does really well with children, even very young children. A lot of us boxers can be a little too excitable for that! She also gets along great with other dogs, but not cats. (I don't blame her. I'm still trying to figure out what to do now that my kitty sister has decided she likes me!)


Pretty Dilly is patient and will do just about anything for your attention -- and some treats! Won't you please hep her get her Christmas wish of a furever family of her very own? Read more about Picadilly and fill out an adoption application at www.savetheboxers.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment