Friday, December 2, 2011

All I want for Christmas is TULIA!

Did you know that it's December already?! That means it's time for all the pretty lights to go up on the houses so we can have a nicely lit walk and time to start pretend-- er, being extra-good so that Santa Paws brings me some great things under the tree this year. Almost exactly three years ago, I got the bestest Christmas present any dog could ever get -- my own furever home! My mom adopted me just two weeks before Christmas, so I got to spend Christmas in my very own home. My special Christmas wish is that lots of my LBR cousins can get that awesome of a Christmas gift too!

So to kick off the Christmas season, I want to talk about a very special dog. The beeYOOtiful Miss Tulia!


My mom just loves Tulia, and after every pet fair she comes home smelling like she's been loving on Tulia an awful lot. (Maybe I should be worried!) But Mom says that Tulia is just so sweet and snuggly and lovable that you can't help but cuddle her all the time.


Tulia is about two years old and a big, goofy boxer gal. She has the prettiest brindle fur and eyes that Mom says are almost as pretty as mine. She's very well behaved, and even though she didn't know any tricks before she came to LBR, she's already mastered sit, shake, and lie down. What a good girl! She loves to play with toys, especially her Kong Wobbler, and she's even a good girl in her crate. This girl's the whole package!


Tulia told me that she wrote a big long letter to Santa, asking for her very own furever family for Christmas. She's been such a good girl, I think she'll get it! If you think Tulia is the gal for you, check her out on www.savetheboxers.com and fill out an application today!

1 comment:

  1. Tulia is a beauty! We sure hopes Santa Paws gives her a furever home fur Christmas too:)

    Woofs and Licks
    Maggie Mae

    ReplyDelete