Tuesday, December 20, 2011

More Christmas boxers!

The boxers of LBR would like to wish everyone a very merry Christmas!

Here's LBR foster Heath picturing his presents under the tree.


LBR foster Handy's Christmas letter. (It must've worked, too, because he's ADOPTION PENDING! He's going to be the new brother of our very own LBR alum Atom Ant, just as soon as he finishes his heartworm treatment.)


Here's LBR alum Jackpot. He says, "What more can Santa bring me? I already hit the jackpot with my new family!"


LBR alum Dudley caught Santa Paws coming by for an early visit, I think!


Happy holidays from LBR alum Doc Holliday!


LBR foster Bruno wishes you all a merry Christmas.


LBR foster Beignet is auditioning for the part of Santa Paws. I think she's got it nailed!

LBR alum Freckles hopes ALL those stockings are for her!

2 comments:

  1. What great pics. Happy Holidays to all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tank is right, what great fotos of all my boxer furiends!

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae

    ReplyDelete