Monday, March 4, 2013

Mischief Monday

A better title would be, "How my work is always unappreciated Monday"! I can't BELIEVES Momma said I needed to post this on Mischief Monday. See, I'm a a hard-working pup. I have my chores around the house, and I take them very seriously. One of my most impawtant jobs is making the bed.


Yuck. That's how Momma leaves it every morning. I love her very much, but the woman just has NO sense of style. But I try to encourage her for a job well-tried, if not well done. So every morning after she attempts to make the bed, I hop up on it and give her lots of kisses for trying so hard.


Then while she's in the bathroom getting dressed, I fix it for her.


Why she thinks this should go on Mischief Monday is beyond me!

13 comments:

  1. OMYPUG!!!! WE laughed and laughed at our house, was your momma a laughing casey?
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mischief, where? Since when is helping mischief?
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMDs....we all know the most comfortable bed is lumpy...
    did that pillow say something to offend thee? MOL you showed it just who the boss is.
    Hugs Madi your BFFF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha but we know the squirrels did it. Have a marvelous mischief Monday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. O_o It had to be the tree rats, just like Mistress Molly said... You couldn't have possibly done that... You are way to sweet... if you did, it had to have been in protection of your momma!

    Shelle, Milo, Dixie and Newby,
    http://simpaticodreams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh No!! You didn't Casey!! Was that your way of telling your Mama you didn't want her to go to work?!! On the other hand...it could be a case of " I didn't do it!!" showing up....because we don't believe you did that Casey!! :p

    the critters in the cottage xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just blame the aliens on shredding the pillow. It works for us everytime! (Tell your Mommy to be thankful she doesn't have a feather pillow -- can you imagine what a mess that would have made!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nows in my opinion I thinks you did a most wonderful job...we is so under appreciated sometimes.
    Maybe you should do da floors and see if her likes dat any betters.

    Puddles

    ReplyDelete
  9. You did a most excellent job of making the bed! I don't get it either!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like you've done a fine, fine job there, Casey! I salute you!
    Play bows,
    SGT Zim

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh Casey, I do believe all humans might take that as mischevious, I on the other paw think it is the perfect solutiong to comfort and style.

    Bert

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hmmmmm...I always thought we were supposed to do that whenever Mom fixes the bed. Me and my pack do that too. Mischief???? I don't think so!

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's hard to find quality pillows anymore. We have some that just fell apart just like yours.
    Morgan, Sebastian, the Porties, Syd and Mac

    ReplyDelete