Tuesday, March 12, 2013

An absolute travesty

Do you know what I realized when I was looking back through my blog posts? It has been over a WEEK since a picture of yours truly graced these pages. A week! Can you believe it? It's been since last Monday that I graced you all with a picture of my gawjuss self.

This is my appalled face.

So I made Momma do a little photo shoot last night to get some new pictures to tide you all over. I'm very sorry for the delay, but here's my smiling face to make you feel better!

Take a deep breath and relax. All is well.

Phew! I know everyone's relieved. While we're at it, here's a picture of Cinderella. She wanted in on the photo shoot too, and Momma can't resist when she sits and gives her best smile.

"I'z a super model too!"

What a fun photoshoot we had! Momma tried to get a picture of us lounging on the couch.

"Photobomb!"

...Wait, wait, wait a minute! One, two... why are there THREE boxers on that couch?!

"It's okay, it's just me, Jewel!"

BOL! I really got you didn't I! This is the luverly LBR foster dog, Miss Jewel! She came over last night, and she's going to be staying with us ALL week while her foster family is gone for Spring Break!  She fit right in with Cinderella and me.

"Treats please!"

Before long, we were all hanging out together like we'd known each other furever! Jewel and I settled in with Momma to watch Dallas (it was J.R.'s funeral!) while Cinderella napped.

Hey Jewel, who do you think shot J.R. this time?

I'm glad we have such a beeYOUtiful houseguest to play and snuggle with this week. Jewel says she can't wait to get to know all of you. I even prawmised her ('cause I'm such a nice guy and all) that she can have the keyboard on Foster Friday!

"I'm busy composing for my blog debut."

11 comments:

  1. Pawsome pix pal. We are pleased to read that Jewel loves hanging out with you. Have a great time. Have a terrific Tuesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. at first we thought we were seeing triple and there was something wrong with mommas glasses...she is a beauty....we think Cinderella is soooo pretty also, and of course handsome always describes you , Casey!!
    stella rose and mags

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics. And you three look like you have been hanging out together for your whole lives. And what wonderful smiles you all have.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely series of photos lots of Beautiful Boxers make for a good and happy week.

    MOL No the flowers on my post today were actually to Mom from Dad for their anniversary in February..Mom forgot she had not posted the pictures
    Hugs madi and have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  5. WE thought our EYEBALLS were TRICKING us...

    Can't wait now to hear all about the new one...

    ReplyDelete
  6. The three of u look pawsome together. Looks like u are having a pawty. You all have the biggest smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great to see you looking so well. And that Jewel - she is quite the gem:)

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  8. I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me for a minute there!!! Great to meet Jewel - and to see you, Casey! But .... well ... you know my favorite picture, right!?!? HA ROOOO, Cinderella!!!!!
    Geez, what a gorgeous smile!
    Play bows,
    Zim

    ReplyDelete
  9. Casey, you look as cute as ever ... thank dog!! And Cinderella, you are as gorgeouos as always sweetie! Enjoy your guest :)

    the critters in the cottage xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh what a nice trio you three make! Sorry we have been MIA in bloggyland lately. Jewel looks like a fun girl to hang with fur sure, and has great taste in television. Have fun with her Casey.

    Kitty+Coco

    ReplyDelete