Monday, May 28, 2018

Blogville Trip to the Park!

Hello everyone, Pigeon here. Now, I'm not a big fan of this blogging thing -- it cuts into my naptime severely. But until Momma heals up enough to bring home another doggie to carry on the tradition, I promised Casey I'd keep things running here. So in his honor, I thought I'd visit the amusement park with the rest of Blogville for Memorial Day!

I figured I'd start things with getting a nice view of the whole park. So I hopped on the Ferris wheel and perched on the edge of the car for a fun ride. I love being high up!


I spotted this ride from the ground. Let's climb in carefully... oh come on, safety restraints are for humans. I'd land on my feet anyway!


Wheeeeeeee!!! Do you spot me??


I think I'll see what feline-friendly offerings Abby Lab has brought in her food truck. Maybe one of Ruby's catnip margaritas. Happy Memorial Day, Blogville!


~Pigeon


11 comments:

  1. The ferris wheel is so much fun and so are the swings! Happy Memorial day, Pigeon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so glad you joined us! I have some cheesy mice just for you at the catering truck.

    Abby Lab

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow that was brave to ride on that giant ferris wheel...I probably would howl the whole time LOL Have a good memorial monday...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hari OM
    OMC Pigeon, even as cats go, I think you are very brave to go swinging about like that!!! So glad you are keeping things going here at STB though; we love having you around! Hugs and whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pigeon, you are a very brave kitty - Lightning is quite impressed. We hope your Mama is doing better. Who knows? Maybe she will find YOU a kitty pal and HER a new boxer buddy or two:)

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done! We know Casey and Jessie would both be proud of you!

    Keep Calm & Bark On!

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought that was you Mabel an I saw on the swings, Pigeon, wasn't that the best ride EVER???

    See you at the concert!
    xoxo,
    Arty, Jakey & Rosy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha Ha! It was you that Arty & I saw!!! I loved that ride!!!!
    so glad that you joined us Pigeon!
    hugs
    Mabel
    Hazel too

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Pigeon, Casey is so proud of you!!! You did a most FABulous job!!!! And you sure did show courage gettin' on those rides!!! Holy CatNip!!
    I am so glads you came today! And, I made a special CatNip Margarita just for you!!!!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pigeon you are one fun feline!! AND Brave looks like you didn't even need a barf bag!!
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete