My sissy Cinderella and I are practicing for some of the different events.
Catch me if you can...
Free Style Zoomies!
Even the kitties are getting into the spirit! They say they're not training, though. They're just showing off their natural talent.
Scribbles is practicing for Boxing.
And Pigeon is a natural at Couch Potato Peeling!
Finally, I got an award! Two of my super pawsome furiendsgave me the Very Inspiring Blogger Award -- Jesse and the dachsies of Simpatico. I'm so honored, thank you!
I'm supposed to share 7 things about myself that folks don't know. Hmmmmm....
1. My extra-special treat is a cheeseburger. I get it every year on my birthday and sometimes on other days to mark special occasions. My favoritest kind is from Sonic. "Junior cheeseburger, plain and dry please!" Mmm, my mouth is watering.
2. My first name ever was Box, back before I was surrendered to LBR. Not very creative for a boxer! It brings up bad memories, though, so Momma never ever calls me that. (Most LBR dogs get new names when we come into LBR, even if they knew our old one, so we can get a fresh start.)
3. My second name, when I became a foster dog, was Alton. But I wasn't named after Alton Brown! I was named after a poet. My foster mom, Aunt Joni, was scanning her bookshelves for a good name and that one popped out at her. She called me Altie for short. I don't mind still being called that sometimes.
4. Aunt Joni is still a good friend of ours! She and Momma started talking when Momma shared stories about me, and they started meeting at a dog park so I could play with my foster brother and sister. She comes over a whole bunch in the spring to take care of us when Momma is busy at a Ren faire.
5. I got along grreat with all my foster siblings, whether at my foster home or my furever home, except for two! Patriot (at my foster home) and Pumba (at my furever home). I guess I don't like the P-guys!
6. I have a scar on the inside of my right ear from when Pumba and I used to fight. It freaked Momma out a LOT, so I try not to fight anymore. But I think my scar makes me look tough!
7. I have a really, really deep and narrow chest for a boxer. Momma said she wonders if I have a distant relative who's a greyhound or a Great Dane, BOL!
You are most welcome. Tomorrow come check out our blog. We founded something special to photograph for you yesterday... :)ReplyDelete
Shelle, Milo, Dixie and Newby,
Congrats on your award! Mmm... Sonic burgers! I love Sonic burgers!!!ReplyDelete
You guys all look like you're working incredibly hard! Don't train too much. I'm especially worried about Scribbles; that boxing looks like a tough sport!
Zim and I sure would love to join you for free style zoomies! Our names don't start with Ps, nor did our names at the shelter, so we should get along great! Ha woo!
OMD/OMC your family will be very serious contenders in the Olympics.
I'm in Boxing and Couch Peeling too. I can hardly wait to meet Pigeon and Scribbles I'm sure we'll become BFFFS
Buddy you look SUPER with your sweat band on and stuffs. AND about that SCAR... the Wimmen of Blogville seem to kinda LIKE those... sorta like a TAT. Better not be SHOWIN it... or there will be Wimmen lined up around the block. I'm just sayin.ReplyDelete
Congrats on the award!ReplyDelete
Gosh Casey...the people who came up with the name Box really should have
thought "outside the box" to find a better name!! :p Your pawrents' choice of name , Casey , is soooo much better :)
Hmmm. We need to get LP motivated for the Olympics-she is so lame about remembering these things! Scribbles and Pigeon you both look like serious contenders in your sports of choice!
the critters in The Cottage xo
Looks like a good workoutReplyDelete
Benny & Lily
Wowee! I learned a lot about you. Taysia Blue also renames every dog.ReplyDelete
Good job with all your training!