Wednesday, March 2, 2011

"Look me in the eye and tell me I deserve a death sentence."


I really hate it when this happens. LBR is starting to get desperate. We just don't have enough foster homes to take all the boxers that are turning up in shelters! I think back to when I was waiting months to find a foster home, and I know that a lot of dogs right now don't have even that long.
Fostering is very rewarding. My mom and I helped four fosters find their furever homes, and it was so exciting seeing them go from being all scared in the shelter to snuggling up to their great new moms and dads in their happy home pictures. Plus, Mom says that LBR provides a crate, food, and vet care, so it's not even expensive like bringing a new dog home usually is! You just provide lots of love.
Please, if you or anyone you know is in the Dallas/Ft.Worth Metroplex, consider fostering a boxer today! I guarantee you won't regret it. Just go to http://www.savetheboxers.com/ and fill out a foster application!

1 comment:

  1. Mom and me wishes we lived closer so we could helps you. :(

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae

    ReplyDelete