Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Life cycle of a toy

Oh boy, I had FUN this weekend! Our Best Guy came over to celebrate his barkday, so I had to give him lots of kisses. But do you know what, his momma Auntie M sent a present just for me?? She'd heard Momma say how much I loved plastic bottles, so she got me a special bottle.

"Oh wow, champagne?? I'm a high-stylin' doggie now!"
 
 I immediately set to work opening the bottle to enjoy my bubbly. But I noticed something strange!

"Hmm, there's something odd about the bottom of this bottle..."

"What the woof?! That's not champagne, it's a plastic bottle!!"


What a pawesome surprise, huh?? The champagne bottle held a real live plastic bottle inside!!! I wasted no time pulling it out and chomping that thing into bits until Momma had to put it away.


"Wait a second...it didn't refill!! Don't champagne bottles magically refill???"

"I'm just going to keep a close eye on it in case it refills itself..."


PeeS: A big HAPPY BARKDAY to Casey's Boy today!!

11 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to Casey's boy and you got a present how great crazy is that? We can't let big boy chew on anything not even the toy that you're sleeping with because he pulls pieces of everything off and swallows it he even swallowed the knob that is on a hambone because I gave him the whole thing and he just bit it off and swallowed it whole he swallows everything whole so he gets no toys that can be pulled into pieces

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Matilda. Gail is still fantasising about a magically refilling Champagne bottle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari OM
    BOL - I think mama might find a way to 'refill' the champaign wrapper, Matilda; close your eyes and wish hard!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup! That's some great squeaky toy technique there Matilda! Exactly what I would do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Matilda happy Barkday to your best guy. OMDs are you a Champagne gal with beer taste are a beer gal with Champagne tastes? You are a Princess but I suspect you are a go with the flow kinda gal...easy to please
    Hugs cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a bunny with a plastic bottle inside and it's one of my favorite toys. I love how it makes LOUD crinkly sounds!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Our pig toys have those plastic bottles inside too - we were hoping for bacon:) But they are still a lot of fun to chew on.

    Happy Birthday to Casey's Boy!!!

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Barkday to your brother. We can tell you love the you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a FABulous surprise Matilda!!! Though, I gots to be honest....some champagne would have been nice too! BOL!!!
    Butts, margaritas are still the bestest! ☺ So, you gots to tells Casey's Boy, and your best guy, HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BURTHDAY!!!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. We used to like plastic bottles too when we were pups. Mom says you got cheated. She has a big bottle of champagne in the fridge. She says she'll open it the day Trump is out of our lives.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello and Happy barkday to your best friend!

    Pinot xo

    ReplyDelete