Monday, April 13, 2020

Easter outtakes

Momma said she thought my furiends might like to see some of the outtake shots from our Easter photoshoot.




I do NOT like wearing things on my head. After much trial and tribulation, Momma and I agreed that I wouldn't have to wear any silly things on my head for howliday photoshoots...EXCEPT Easter, because she said there's no substitute for bunny ears.



I agreed -- because treats. But I never said I'd be happy about it.



Or agreed to look at the camera!



But no matter how silly it all is, I just can't deny one thing.


I look gawjuss!

13 comments:

  1. we hope you could hear even da silent things with that eggs-tra pair of ears ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BOL. Love da out-takes.
    Wag,
    Ranger

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree 100 percent on the gawjuss!!! thanks for the SMILES

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, you do look gorgeous, Matilda! The only good thing about wearing the stoopid bunny ears is the treats involved.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hari Om
    You do, you do! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. INdeed you do, Matilda!!! We bet you enjoyed that butter too:)

    Woos, Lightning and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  7. We love the blooper pictures the best! Oh, and there is no way I would allow anything to be on my head, especially if it's fuzzy like a squeaky toy! I hope you got lots and lots of treats for keeping those squeaky toys, oops, I mean bunny ears on your head!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You made your mom work hard Matilda, great job.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sometimes the outtakes are better than published one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Matilda, we're sure it's not too late for you to take part in the ISO-lympics, organised by our Down Under friends at http://Scotsmad.blogspot.com
    For more details, see this post http://scotsmad.blogspot.com/2020/04/iso-lympics-update.html
    And go to their blog and leave a comment saying you'll be there.
    We know they'll be delighted.
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mom doesn't remember where she put the bunny ears. With any luck they'll remain lost forever.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, you DO look gawjuss gurl! AND treaties??? WIN-WIN, I say!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete