Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Happy Howl-o-ween!

Hi, everyone!! I'm enjoying my very FURST Howl-o-ween!! Furst, you have to see my beeYOUtiful costume!


Pigeon says she's going as a spoiled cat this year. She has her costume nailed too!!


Next, it's time for our spooooooooky story for Blogville's Haunted Howloween. Ooooooooh!!!


It was a dark and stormy night. Thunder crashed across the sky, and I wasn't wearing a thundershirt! I tried to snuggle next to Momma to make her feel better, but she kept standing up and doing weird things like cleaning. It was like she was POSSESSED! And then....she said, "Don't worry, Matilda. How about a little treat to make you feel better?"

Well, that was sure to work, right? So I bravely got up, despite the thunder ALL AROUND ME, and ran to the treat jar. I sat perfectly, and Momma opened the jar, and....

THE TREAT JAR WAS EMPTY!!!!!!!!!!!


OMD, OMD, I just skeered myself!! It's just a story, Matilda, it's just a story! That could never happen!! Um....I think I'm going to go check on our treat jar JUST in case. Be sure to join the rest of the Blogville Haunted Howl-o-ween for more skeery stories.


14 comments:

  1. now THAT is a truly SCARY story... oh noooooo on an empty treat jar...

    ReplyDelete
  2. An empty treat jar is a VERY scary thing! You look beautiful, Matilda!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh da goddes of love!!! how beautiful! ...but someone has to come to fill your treat jar.... an empty one is super scary... happy howloween!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that is a most fitting get up Matilda!! And what a skeeery story. Sometimes humans are clueless
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hari Om
    YIKES - I hope that treat jar is indeed brimming! Happy Howloween darling!!! hugs and wags YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH NO!! The treat jar was EMPTY???
    That was a fictional story right???

    Happy Halloween! Thanks for hopping with us today!
    xoxo,
    Rosy Jakey & Arty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now that is a scary tale to be sure! Hope you gets lots of treats tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, if that were a true story, that would be VERY scary, Matilda. But we are sure your Mom would never be treat-less!!!

    Happy Howl-o-ween!!!

    Aphrodite Matilda is awesome.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  9. An empty treat Hijra - what a terrible trick! Happy haunting.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness, that is the scariest story ever! An empty treat jar? The horror!
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.
    PS You look so cute in your costume Matilda.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pawesome costume!! Matilda is going as a spoiled cat too ;) MOL

    OMD No Treats that are a terrifying story!!

    xoxo,
    Matt & Matilda

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is a real horror story! Well hope you have a Happy Howloween just the same.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVES your costume gurl! I thinks it is SO you!!!! And that was a truly scary story!!!!!!! I thinks you better double check that jar....
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. YIKES!!! A empty treat jar!! The horror!!

    Wags
    Oreo

    ReplyDelete