Thursday, April 7, 2016

Here I am!

Were you worried when Casey said he couldn't find me?? BOL! No worries, he was just being silly. Here I am!


No, that's too shadowy...


Move a little closer...


Hi there!!


I just had to visit the dogtor again. You know, everyone there loves me so much, they don't just ask for my pawtograph, they steals my blood AND peepee!! BOL. We're testing my kidney levels again to see how they're doing, just routine. There was a new vet tech, though, and he just LOVED me. I gave him lots and lots of kisses while they took the samples. He thought that was funny.


Pupdate!: The dogtor already called Momma back with my test results. That was FAST! She said all my kidney stuff levels have gone DOWN after a slight bump last test. She's super-duper happy with how well I'm doing and said I get a GOLD STAR on my homework!!


14 comments:

  1. I hope they read only good news in your pee and in your blood :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it would be hard to beleive if you said anyone did NOT love you.. i love you and am only seeing photos.... glad you had a good vet visit. and that you are FOUND

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I finks its always worth showering the VETman wiv kisses.....you should get EXTRA treats for that!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hari OM
    Peeka boo Jessie!!! Definitely good to butter up the V E T - bloke!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's good to be loved by so many.

    Aroo to you,
    Sully

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jessie that is wonderful news!!!
    TLC from your mom and brudder are the best medicine along with a very nice Vet
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  7. JESSIE... we were so Worried about where you might have gotten to... GLAD that it was just Casey Yankin our walkin Strings... he is a fun guy like that...

    OMD Jessie... this is grrrreat news... not about the stealing of the bloods and PeePees.. butt about what they Showed...
    WAY TO GO GIRL... Keep it UP A+ fur SURE.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wahoo!!!! We are glad you got a gold star!!!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hooray!!!! Gold stars all around and a good round of tasty treats!!!

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad to hear it Jessie! And Stanley was glad you were not lost!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  11. We are so happy for you Jessie! Keep up the good work! We want to see your entire notebook filled with gold stars :)

    the critters in the cottage xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay for the good news!! you have a wonderful smile Jessie!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    Pee es
    WE only use our doggy door when mom and dad are home too

    ReplyDelete
  13. JESSIE!!!!! There you are!
    We are so happy about your lab work!!!
    Cammie!

    ReplyDelete