Sunday, October 18, 2015

What a barkday!

OMD, you guys, just when I think my barkdays can't get any better, Momma manages to top it again. I had a grreat day! I didn't know where we were going at furst...


But then I knew! We pulled into Sonic, and I got a cheeseyburger all of my own.


 Then Momma took me to the Canine Cookie Company, where they were making a barkday cake just for ME! But FURST, I made furiends with the super nice guy who worked there. He said he had something for me, and he pulled out a pupcake. The WHOLE STORE sang Happy Birthday to me while I sat like a Good Boy to get my pupcake.



This is the lady who made my cake. She loved me too. How could she not?? I let her pet me for a while as a reward for the pawesome cake.


I loves my momma SO much for giving me this grreat day!! And look at my totally pawesome Birthday Boy bandana. We walked through the streets downtown, and EVERYBODY was telling me happy birthday!



Then Momma and I went to Petsmart. I got to pick out some toys and treats all my own. I was good standing in line.



Ahhhhh. That was a grreat day. I just don't see how it could get any better.


Here I am with my loot from Petsmart! A new sweater, two bags of treats, and a new toy! I picked out one that kinda looked like a Blue Jay so I can rip it up. BOL!


OMD, I furgot there was CAKE!!! Look at it!


Jessie and I posed with GREAT PATIENCE while Momma and Auntie Jess sang to me.


 BUT THEN THERE WAS CAKE!!!!!!!!!!





OMD. What a totally pawesome day. Momma and I and Jess^2 settled down to watch a movie.


It was the newest movie with my favorite, Captain America, Avengers: Age of Ultron. Hey, Jessie, down in front!


 OMD. What an amazing, pawesome day! I can't imagine a better barkday than this!


Oh, and this post is up so late because Momma didn't get the post done last night and this morning she was kinda busy. She ran another half-marathon!


22 comments:

  1. Your Mom Rocks! What a wonderful Bark-day!

    Abby Lab

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMD OMD OMD We nearly Missed your Barkday!! HAPPY BIRFDAY TO YOU CASEY... and WOW WOW BOW WOW... What a GRAND Celebration of your bid day you did have... That is amazing... a Cheeseyburger and all that shopping and then the pressies and the CAKE... it was all just PAWfect...

    Happy Birfday to you Buddy...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i can't stop smiling, what a wonderful day you had and all the photos made me smile and smile and smile, even momma at the race made me smile. for my birthday i always choose to go get a burger at Wendy's. i get a double burger and share one of the burger patties with jake and baby. they have never had a whole one all for themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, your mom must have written the book on how to give your son a pawfect barkday! Congrats on her race too!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMD you had the bested barkday eva!!!

    xoxo, Ginger, Matt & Matilda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hari OM
    OMD that was totally pawsome!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy happy day to you Casey!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Most.Pawsome.Birthday.EVER!!!!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    PeeEss..Congrats to your Mama for running the 1/2 marathon!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a spectacular Barkday you had Casey, and so well deserved!
    We wish you many more pawfect barkdays just like this!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Casey!
    Wow, happy happy barkday to you, my furiend! Looks like your Momma pulled off a super one for you. The burger and pupcake and biggie cake look delish. Most excellent shopping for yourself too! Enjoy your special day and have a wonderful year.
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, Police Commish

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Barkday, Casey - that WAS an amazing day!!! Bet that cake was delicious. We can't to wait to see how you handle that birdie:)

    Happy Sunday.

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  11. That sure is one pawsome celebration! Your momma didn't hold back on the treats, you are lucky! Congrats to your momma for another great success in running!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You's Right! That day couldn't be any better! Especially the CAKE!!!!!!!! {Hope there's some left over for me} :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my goodness what an awesome birthday you had. You must have been very good this year. I'm sure you were :) Also, Cocoa and I are runners too so yay to your mom on her half!! I found your blog today through Murphy and Stanley's blogroll.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Barkday!!! Wow, what a day! Seriously, that was amazing, ending with your fabulous cake. And congrats to your mom on her half marathon!

    ReplyDelete
  15. HOLY BURGER BUNS!!!!! That is one FABulous Barkday Casey!!! Man, I didn't gets a cake....I thinks I need to have a talk with Ma....
    Anyhu, You are one lucky doggie fursure dude! I thinks I need to come over to your estate for my next barkday! SOOOOOO much better over there! BOL
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. that's sooooo great, your own barkday cake and petsmart and a burger... and sooo much time with your momma... wow!!! I wonder what she will do next year... that's nearly untoppable, right?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy Happy day you got a Burger with Cheese...that does it I'm coming to live with you and Jessie and Pigeon. I never EVER no never get burgers here when they are made. Why because mom puts some stuffs in them that aren't good for kitties (lipton onion dry soup mix).
    I don't have a sweet tooth so I'll just eat burgers
    Hugs madi yur bfff

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh Casey you did have the best birthday, wow.....such good stuff to eat, and presents, and your momma and Jessie wif you all day long!!! stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  19. CASEY!!! You really DO know how to celebrate!!! What a great day you had! I hope the people all told you how handsome you look in your Birthday Boy bandana! Did you get lots of kisses? I'm fairly certain Maggie and I would have given you a birthday kiss!
    Please give your momma a big WAY TO GO for us, OK?
    Cammie!
    PS: Ha roo --- RIP UP THAT BLUE JAY!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congrats to your Mama for running the marathon! :) And Casey, your Mama puts together the best birthdays ever! It really couldn't have been any better. She didn't leave one important thing out :)

    Happy birthday sweetie! Isadora sends you eight special little smoochies and a great, big hug!

    the critters in the cottage xo

    ReplyDelete
  21. Happy Birthday and what a super great day you had! I can't wait for my first birthday. I am glad you had so much fun. Congratulations to your Mom!

    Ziggy Out!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Yappy Barkday! That looked like the best day ever because CAKE!
    --Wags (and purrs) from Life with Dogs and Cats

    ReplyDelete