Monday, October 12, 2015

Never ever give up!

"Never ever give up" has been the slogan of my Texas Rangers this season. They went from waaaaaay behind to winning their division, and I KNOW this is their year! So even though they didn't win last night, Momma still had fun cheering them on, and today they're going to win out!

Momma and Auntie outside the Rangers Ballpark 

 Grandpa was there too!

So one more day of barking my heart out to the radio! C'mon Rangers!!!

PeeS: Sorry to my furiends who are Royals fans!

PeePeeS: Happy Thanksgiving to my Canadian furiends! (But we're still going to clobber those Canadian Toronto Blue Jays today. Sorry. ;))

11 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous family you have Casey and Jessie!!
    We love happy folks and we pull for your team dressed in RED!
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  2. tell Mama Ranger Fan thanks for making me feel a little better about my DUH moment with using the adapter all by itself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will bark with you for your team... as loud as I can :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your team does well, theys got sum great supporters!!!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hari OM
    Grandad is clearly have a top time!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope the Jays give you a run for your money! (actually, although Canadian, I am not a sports fan, so really I am indifferent!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Go Rangers!!!!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's exciting!
    Oh. And that first PeeS is for us. But they're winning by one run right now!!!!! They could even things up!!! C'mon, boys in blue!!!!!!!!!!
    Yours sincerely,
    Mags

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, our Royals pulled it out in the end today -we are so proud of them. Now if they can just win on Wednesday!!! Good luck to your Rangers.

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, I guess it are gonna haf to be Game 5.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all the big smiles! Have fun. Go Rangers!

    ReplyDelete