Thursday, January 22, 2015

Over the moon!

Oh furiends, I'm SO excited!! See, yesterday I was a little glum, thinking about the Heart 2 Heart Valentine's Dance. My grrl, my beeYOUtiful Maggie Mae, isn't in Blogville so much anymore because her momma is a terrible transcriptionist. (You just can't get good help these days!) So I was afraid I was going to have to go stag. But I screwed up my courage and emailed my Maggie Mae, asking if her momma would let her go to the dance with me.


And guess what??

SHE SAID YES!!!!!!

So I'm super duper happy and excited, furiends. After all, Valentine's Day is our anniversary. She asked me to be her guy just before the last Valentine's Ball, and I got a little carried away at my kissing booth...


Oh, and Cinderella doesn't want to be left out of the fun! She's put in her profile to Yente Ruby and is hoping to be matched with the pawfect guy. I told her she's in good paws!


How could any self-respecting yente not find a grreat date for a girl like that??

13 comments:

  1. Oh my dawg what a happy day!
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  2. See Casey? All you have to do is ask...butt probably Cincerella already told you that!

    -Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great that you are still in the heart of your girl! and I'm sure Ruby will find the perfect date for Cinderella... maybe a Prince who has a pair of golden shoes for her?
    Easy Rider

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic news and I do hope Cinderella finds her perfect Prince

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the date and tell Cinderella, Ruby is really good at fixing up.

    Aroo to you,
    Sully

    ReplyDelete
  6. WE knew you would get a date buddy, and we also Know Cinderella will too cos she is so beautiful.....see you at the dance.
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for dates!!! We are so glad that Maggie MAe said yes and just know that Ruby will find Cinderella the pawfect date!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH Casey we LOVE Maggie Mae.... have fur YEARS and you two are PAWfect fur each other...

    We know that there is a PRINCE out there fur Cinderella... iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Yente Ruby will find him...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad you got the courage to ask Maggie Mae. We are sure Ruby will find the pawfect date for Cinderella
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  10. That IS goods news Casey! Good luck Cinderella We know your prince is out there somewhere! :)

    the critters in the cottage xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bet Ruby are gonna find Cinderella a pawsome date!

    ReplyDelete
  12. YAY! Glad she said yes and we are sure some lucky fella will pair up with Cinderella!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete