Monday, January 5, 2015

Mine!

Oh boy, I had a grreat surprise this weekend! My boy visited again!! I love love loves when he visits. We snuggle and play and play and snuggle. It's the BEST!!


We snuggled on the couch together furst, watching a movie. That's his wife Auntie Jess in the picture with us, and my kitty sister Pigeon. Then I knew to wait very patiently while my boy put his leather jacket on.


Because that's the signal it's PLAYTIME!!


 We're buds. Me and my boy.

I even posed all nice and sweet with him for a picture afterwards. But do you know what Momma tried to do?


She tried telling me that he was HER friend first and SHE got priority! Can you believe that?!?! I showed her who was boss.



 Then she told me, "Okay, we can share him." Um, no. MY boy.


I win.




15 comments:

  1. Oh Casey you do win cos you have two peoples that love you so much!!!!!! (and of course three pugs)
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. He sure seems like apt of fun. We wouldn't mind him visiting us for play time
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes. your boy. I agree. It's not easy to share humans... I know. But I love to see your photos, it's great that you have such a fabulous furmily!
    easy Rider

    ReplyDelete
  4. Casey that was so much fun to read about and it is obvious if Pigeon got involved that means your boy is one special boy for sure 'cause we kitties can be purrty pee-culiar about who we get near.
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  5. number five photos is a winner in my book. i love that shot of you and your boy... and i laughed along with all three of you playing on the sofa. what fun to have your own boy...

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMD! that was fun! love to see you and YOUR Boy!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey & Hazel

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you had the best time together! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMD OMD Casey.... we know how much you LOVE fur your BOY to Visit... and put on your beloved Leather TIME TO PLAY Jacket iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that was a PILE ON... Pile. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yep,........a pup just has to have his boy for ggod times and playing....you can tell by that look while getting ahug....it's the bestest!

    The Mad Scots

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd say everybody wins this time! You and your boy look very happy together!


    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun time!!! That boy looks like a great toy!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hahaha, the second to last photo is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, Casey, did those pictures make us SMILE!!!!!! We can feel the love between ALL of you!!!
    That is beautiful!
    Cammie!

    ReplyDelete