Thursday, January 30, 2020

I found a mouse!

Boy, I'm sure glad I stowed away in Momma's suitcase! I would've missed my fun times in Las Vegas yesterday. But this morning I snuck back into the suitcase, hoping I'd see the Mouse this time. And guess what??


I found him!! And all the rest of the gang too! I'm so glad to get a chance to explore.


We had such pretty weather today, too! I wonder how far I can see from the top of that Ferris wheel?


You can definitely count on Jessie to keep us critters in mind. A whole carousel just for us?? Yee-haw!

OMD, OMD, OMD!! MY IDOL IS HERE!! I gots to meet Captain Marvel in the furs! I'm so glad that I packed my shirt!

Wow, I don't know if it can get any better than this. I wonder what tomorrow will bring?

4 comments:

  1. oh you look like the bestest Captain Marvel ever, we love your shirt!!! have tons of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Matilda, what excitement!
    And yes, thank goodness you packed your shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari OM
    WTG gal-dog!!! What a furbulous trip you are having... hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wahoo!! What a fun time you're having!! Meeting Captain Marvel must have been a blast!!!
    xoxo,
    Rosy, Jakey & Arty

    ReplyDelete