Thursday, August 22, 2019

How DOES she do it??

You know, sometimes it's hard having a super-smart Momma. She has letters after her name and tells a bunch of lawyers and judges what they should be doing ALL the time. Which makes it hard on me at home. For example, I am SUPER DUPER REALLY GOOD at hiding. I can turn almost totally invisible when I gets into my pawfect hiding place. Squint REAL hard at this picture and see if you can find me. I know you can't!



But Momma finds me EVERY time!! Can you believes it?! All that edumacation of hers is the ONLY explanation. Sheesh. Anyone else cursed by smart peeps?

6 comments:

  1. we wonder too why that mamas have that special senses to see efurrything...even the invisible things...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our Mom has eyes in the of her head so she can see us no matter where we are. It's awful, we can't get away with anything. She used to know a Saint Bernard that was a good hider like you and she could always spot him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, we can barely see you there, Matilda!!!! How does she do it? Our Mom has a special power too - she always seems to know we are up to something when all is quiest:)

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hari Om
    superdectorator, that's what she is!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...she found you??? We couldn't see you anywhere!!
    xoxo,
    Rosy, Jakey & Arty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Momma's have super xray eyesight we think

    hugs
    Mabel & Hilda

    ReplyDelete