Monday, June 17, 2019

Tricked!

Momma played a trick on me yesterday! She left in the morning to go see Grandpa for Father's Day. A few hours later, I heard her come home. I was SO excited! But then...

"Wait...you is not Momma!!"

That's right, an IMPOSTER MOMMA showed up!! Can you believes it?! It was such a betrayal. But after a moment, I realized something impawtant. 

"Oh! Is not an imposter Momma, is an AUNTIE!"

PHEW! It wasn't an impawster after all. It was just Auntie, coming to visit me because she missed me SO much and stuff. I was glad she came, because Momma came home really late and I would've had to potty something fierce. Funny how Auntie knew JUST when I needed her! We needed some time to hang out, just us.

Queen of All I Survey

7 comments:

  1. you scared me, I thought you were Home Alone.. so happy Auntie came and let you our of jail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    Yup - we're useful, our kind! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaah no impawster but an auntie....glad she came as you needed her...aunties have a sense for that right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. How pawesome to get a surprise visit by your Auntie...and just in the nick of time too!
    xoxo,
    Rosy,Jakey & Arty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooooh! What a FABulous surprise!!!! I bets you and your Auntie had a wonderful day! And I bets she was more forthcoming with the foodables too! BOL!!! And, glads you didn't have to have your bladder burst...heheheee
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whew! That was a close call! Glad things ended up well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Matilda Aunties are the best!!
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete