Monday, June 24, 2019

It's a Matildaversary!

Guess what happened a year ago??


Yup, that's me meeting Momma for the very furst time!! I was a little nervous at furst, but then I heard some voices whispering in my ear that she was wonderful and I should go lick her ear. I did, and she said I was hers furever! I still hear the voices whispering at me sometimes, and I'm glad that Angel Casey, Angel Jessie, and Angel Cinderella are giving me advice.


It was another two weeks before my official adoptiversary when I came home furever. But this was the day I became Matilda!

13 comments:

  1. oh happy matildaversary!!!! how fast that year flew away.... and we are so happy to celebrate this day with you.... and the next 87!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait a second were you not just a baby yesterday?
    OMD has it really been a year already!!!
    Happy adoptiversary and forever home.

    ♥ Astro and Mitzie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Matildaversary!!!!
    I am sooo glad you found the bestest evers forever and evers home and Momma
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Matilda a YEAR OMDS talk about a year flying by and having fun...yours surely did.
    Happy Matildaversary and kisses and hugs
    Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  5. so happy for you and Mama, i remember your beautiful face when you came home the first day.. you are even more beautiful NOW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Matildaversary! That year went by SuperFast! I hope that ice cream in on the menu for you, Matilda!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hari om
    Oh the best day ever for you and a grrrreat day for mama too- but let's not forget, brilliant for Blogville as well!!! Hugs and wags YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very Happy Matildaversary to you and your Mama!!
    xoxo,
    Rosy, Jakey & Arty

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Matildaversary!!!! You and your mama look so happy together in the first meeting. Thanks for the lovely share. Have a great day and have a fun day of celebrating.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats to you and your Mom. And to us too, because we got a new wonderful friend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A wonderful day for you two to celebrate!
    hugs
    Mabel & Hilda

    ReplyDelete