Friday, February 14, 2014

Queen of Hearts Dance: Kissing Booth Part 2!

Welcome back, everyone! I hope you've been having as much fun as Cinderella, Pigeon, and I have been at Madi's fangtastic Queen of Hearts Dance!! I'm so tired from dancing, I can barely move anymore. Maybe I should just plant myself at the kissing booth again... Oh wow, look at the line that's formed!! I'd better get busy!

Furst here's Misaki from The Misadventures of Misaki, patiently waiting at the head of the line!


Next here's Max from Maggie Mae Says, with a kiss from Cinderella.


Then Max hopped up so he could kiss his girl Puddles from We 3 Doxies.


 Ooh, and here's Muffin from The Doxie Life, waiting patiently on yours truly. Mwah!


Murphy from Murphy & Stanley wanted a kiss from Cinderella!


Oh, and it looks like his brother Stanley is getting a kiss from his date Taffy of A Wiener Dog Blog!


 Noodles from A Bowl of Noodles just jumped in so she could kiss her date, Frank the Tank. Aren't they cute?


Cinderella is back in action with the very handsome Ranger, from The Adventures of Ranger.


 Next up is Sarge from Sarge Speaks Out. Cinderella wanted to thank him especially for her pretty flowers!


OMD, Raz from Friends Furever just brought Mayoress Madi back over to the booth so he can plant a big kiss on her!


 Look who's up next, the beeYOUtiful Sasha from Silly Sasha the Lovable Shih Tzu!


Ooh, next up is the lovely Miss Stanzie from Gardening with Wyatt!


Oh, and here's her brother, Mr. Wyatt himself!


 Here's Mr. Socks from Alasandra, The Cats, & Dogs. He's kissing his fiancee Samantha of Life From a Cat's Perspective. Those crazy kids!


 I'm happy my next customer is Stella Rose of The Three Little Pugs.


Then she wanted to kiss her own handsome man, Stan. Grreat job, Stan!


Here's Sidebite from Susie & Sidebite, ready for a kiss from Cinderella.


And his sissy Susie, ready for a kiss from me!


Webster from A Day in the Life of Pugs just stepped up for a kiss from his grrl, Mimi Roo.


Cinderella is back to kiss the extremely handsome Sully!


 That's just about everyone, guys! I'm so glad you all came by, and I hope you enjoy the rest of the dance. Oh, but wait! There's one more very, very special lady who needs a kiss. The incredibly gawjuss Maggie Mae of Maggie Mae Says!


Whoops, I guess I got a little carried away! But she's just so beeYOUtiful, and guess what? She's MY Valentine!!! So we're going to go off and dance together. Enjoy your night, everyone!


And if you haven't already, check out the Queen of Hearts post on Mayoress Madi's blog to make sure you catch all the events!!

27 comments:

  1. OH MY WORD I HAD NO IDEA THERE WERE SO MANY FURBABES OUT THERE NEEDING A SMACKER ROO ON THEIR LIPS. CASEY YOU MIGHT NEED TO OPEN UP YOUR
    KISSING BOOTH ONCE A MONTH TO BE SURE EVERYONE IS FEELING THE LOVE. BRAVO ON A VERY SUCCESSFUL KISSY KISSY BOOTH
    THAT RAZ IS ONE ROMANTIC DUDE SNEAKING ME IN FOR ANOTHER SMOOCH
    HUGS MADI YOUR BFFF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is so pupular with everyone! Cinderella, you are a very super smoocher and I'm so glad you like your flowers. This is such a fun part of the event and I know everyone is really enjoying it. Valentine's Day would never be the same without a kissing booth. Thanks for doing this and I bet your slurpers are tired! BOL
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, Valentine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your kissing booth! What a wotten waven idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CINDERELLA!!!!!!!!! I just saw the Valentine's card you made! OH, be still my heart! I'm so glad you're still my Valentine! I've had a bit of a rough week and that was JUST what I needed to see! ha rooooooooo! The most beautiful Boxer in all the land is MY Valentine! Sigh. I am such a lucky pup!
    Play bows,
    Zim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry, Zimmie, I know how you feel in your heart and that's good enough for me! I know how hard it is to get Mommas to cooperate sometimes. Happy Valentine's Day!

      -Cinderella

      Delete
  5. PS; Sorry we've gotten so far behind reading and commenting. Mom's been going a bit crazier than usual.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for getting Samantha to come kiss me. ~Socks

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are such a good kisser casey! Happy valentines :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. OoH Casey!

    Thankk yous fur my wunderful kisses...*sigh*. I don't even mind dat you kissed all dose udder gurls cuz I know you is MY Valentine :)
    Now let's dance! Max and Puddles have all ready hit da floor and is dancin' up a storm!

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae and Max

    ReplyDelete
  9. Barharhar, that was fun, Casey you are a most fine kisser, and Bites says that Cinderella you did give him a big wet kissie, thanks he needed that! Oh and Happy Valentines Day to you guys!

    The Mad Scots

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kiss Kiss there now you all have one from me

    ReplyDelete
  11. DARN.... We should have gotten a CHAP STICK Franchise ... it looks like we could have sold 87,000 of them. THIS was such a FUN FUN FUN thingy... THANKS so MUCH fur HOSTING IT and fur the KISSES♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gosh darn it, our lips are sore and our feet our tired, we are gonna go find Angus and Liberty and sit down at the food tables for awhile....we loved your blog!
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  13. Meowzers! There's a lot of smooching going on over here.
    We loves your booth. Our mama is hanging her head in shame that she didn't get our photos to you. But then we had her so busy making hearts we have to forgives her a little.

    Happy Valentine's Day,
    Cindi Lou & The Kitty Krew

    ReplyDelete
  14. We so wish we signed up fur this Kissing Booth. We would have loved a kiss from Cinderella. We read over on our blog that Cinderella would dance with us. How wonderful. U made our day. Happy Valentines Day.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh Cinderella I drooled for hours after kissing you.

    Aroo to you,
    Sully

    ReplyDelete
  16. Can I get back in line for another kiss???

    Single Dood,

    Murphy

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow its gonna be hard to forget that kiss. Thank you Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  18. That's a lotta kissin' goin' on there! Can I have one of each?

    Hap-Pee Hearts Day!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Many kisses were had, what a great line up of kissers. Happy Valentines day.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh My Dog! I just had my first ever kiss with Stanley! That was one fantabulous kiss.....I'm feeling faint....please catch me!

    ReplyDelete
  21. WOW! That's a lot of kissing. Great event!!!

    XXXoOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  22. That was a lot of fun, doing all that kissing! We do love to Kiss!
    Smooch Smooch!
    Wyatt and Stanzie

    ReplyDelete
  23. So glad you liked the Smilebox.
    It was so nice to see everybody at the Dance.

    ♥♥♥Mommy's girls

    ReplyDelete
  24. I hope you don't mind, I linked to this post on my blog. Thanks again for all the hard work you put into the kissing booth! I had a great time

    ReplyDelete