Monday, February 3, 2014

I got mail!

Ooh, I LOVES it when a package arrives in the mail. It's usually for ME! Momma just gets boring bills and stuff. The fun stuff is aaaaaall mine. Look what arrived this weekend.


See, it has my name right there. And it says ROYAL mail, so obviously it's for me. And it's from Molly the Wally!


Open it already, Momma. I'm so excited!!


 I knew it! It's the pendant I won in the auction to help Tweedles. I've been waiting and waiting for it to come. Guess what, Momma? I got it for you.


Do you likes it, Momma?

6 comments:

  1. Oh Casey that was so sweet of you!!! No wonder your momma loves you so much.
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwwwww That is so very much special of you... your mom is gonna TREASURE it fur SURE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Casey! That is so pretty - and you are QUITE the gentleman to give it to your mom! Did you get a nose kiss for that?!!?
    Play bows,
    Zim

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys are awesome, bet Mom is really smiling at you!

    The Mad Scots

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is sweet of you. We got mom earrings but are waiting to give them to her for Valentines Day!

    Your Pals Who Are Having A Birfday Today,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are sure your mom loves it! It is beautiful!
    Hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Greta

    ReplyDelete