Saturday, September 17, 2011

Wags & Waves FUN!

Wow, I'm so tired I can barely type this. I had a BLAST today, though! Mom and I went to this awesome thing called Wags & Waves. It's held at a local waterpark at the end of their season, and there are dogs everywhere. I'm not that much of a swimmer, but I have a lot of fun meeting the other doggies and splashing around. I have a whole bunch of pictures to share, but to start off, here's a few shots of my epic swim adventure.

Here I am surveying my kingdom.

Still, I wasn't real sure if I wanted to go in at first.

This water stuff is pretty intimidating in large doses!

But I'm brave and fearless, at least when I really HAVE to be.

But wow, this is actually pretty fun after a while!


Next time I'll show you some of the great new friends I made, then show you a little of the fun other LBR dogs had. If you have something like this in your area, be sure to tell your mom or dad that you want to go! It's SO much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment