Monday, June 14, 2010

Awwww

Remember those super cute puppies you guys just named? Well they are growing up and FAST!


They've all gone to live in their forever homes and are doing great.





This is Wiglet, now known as Borg. Mom got pics of us playing but she said they were all just a blur. She really needs to work on pushing the button faster. Sheesh!














This is Numero Tres, he goes by Agros now. We had so much fun playing. I had to jump up on the chair to get away from those super sharp puppy teeth for a minute.











This is Argos after I wore him out. His mom was very appreciative of me.




This is Supah Star, he's called Dexter now. I didn't get to play with him but mom assured me that he's doing great and is super cute!






The daddy of the brood is Po, and he made a guest appearance at Pet Fair. I don't think he much liked our stuffed boxer mascot.




He was probably worried that another puppy was coming to live with him. Luckily he doesn't have to worry about any more pesky puppies bothering him.


1 comment:

  1. Puppies are great! I got to play with their brother Cabo Wabo Jr before he went to his new home, and we had fun.

    ReplyDelete