Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Belated Sisters Day!

Apparently I missed Sisters Day! I feel very ashamed of myself. After all, I have THREE amazing sissies -- one angel and two in the furs -- who I loves so very much.

Furst, here's to my kitty sister Pigeon. You've been through a lot, putting up with DOGS coming into your house, but I loves you very much and love that you trust me enough for occasional snuggles!



Then there's my kid sister Jessie. She's got a lot to learn, but she's a sweet and feisty little pup. We're still learning each other, but she leans on me and I lean on her. What else are siblings for?





 Finally, my angel sissy Cinderella. I still miss you so much. You were my sissy, my furiend, and my partner in crime. I'll never furget you!






Here's to all the sisters out there! You may drive your brothers crazy, but we still loves you!!

12 comments:

  1. It's never to late for a celebration
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was a pawsome post for all sisters... and I bet Cinderella smiled too :o) I missed that day too... but my sister is anyway a little grumpy she always growls when I come to say hell-o :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great sister post, Casey!! We know that it is always a good idea to be nice to our sister....and not just because she is also our Alpha! BOL!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops! We missed the memo on this one .....shhhhh. Great photos Casey! We especially love the photo of you and Cinderella on the couch ! It's great that Pigeon has so much patience with the dogs too. Be sure to treat her extra kindly now that you outnumber her! :)

    the critters in the cottage xo
    P.S. Sisters are the best. Truly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did not know about sisters day either but i don't have one. Jake has one sister.. you have had many sisters and still do. i love the kissing photo and the sleeping with head on butt photo... all your photos made me feel HAPPY

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, Cinderella will be furever in your heart. She was a wonderful sister!


    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  7. Casey having all those sweet sisters speaks volumes to your kind Boxer heart. They were/are lucky to have you as a brudder.
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such sweet pictures of all your sisters, Casey!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww, you do haf paw some sisters!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Truer words haf never been said, we do all love our sisters.....DID you hear that Maggie????? Love your sister...................stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  11. We didn't know it was Sisters Day, either! We loved seeing all the pix, but especially the ones of Cinderella!
    Cammie!

    ReplyDelete