Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Puppy watch continues...

I don't have any updates on Miss Marnie, but she appreciates all your POTP!! In the meantime, LBR is still on puppy watch with sweet Momma Mya! We've had a big ice storm and are all snowed into our houses, so she's trying to stay warm here with her foster bro Tzietzel.


She's making sure her pups get plenty of nutrition!


And she's making sure to bank plenty of sleep, since she's not going to get any once the little bundles of joy arrive!


Her foster momma decided on a name theme for the puppies, too. In honor of our ice storm, we're going to have a Winter Wonderland litter! The pups will have names like Ice, Arctic, and Chill. I think that's totally pawesome.

As for me, I'm not too happy about our ice storm. See, here in Texas we don't get lots of fluffy snow to play in like y'all up north. We just get a solid sheet of ice instead, so you can't do anything. It's so icy Momma and I aren't even going on walks. We go on walks when there's snow to my armpits, but nooooo, not now! Hrmph. BUT today is the second day in a row that Momma has stayed home from work. I try to make sure she stays nice and warm.


It's a ruff job, but I'm up to the task!


For Boys' Eyes Only:



Don't furget that I'll be hosting a Texas Paw-B-Q and Cookout on Blogville Boys' Night out on March 23rd! If you'd like to pawticipate, send your pictures to me at dreagoddess(at)gmail(dot)com by Friday, March 13th. Pictures of you eating are preferred, but any pictures are okay. Thanks!

12 comments:

  1. I still cross my paws for Marnie, hope all the wounds heal up soon and she can forget that bad attack some day...
    I like the idea with the names for Mya's litter...that are pretty cool names!
    easy rider

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow she is about to pop
    Snorts,
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that first photo... so sweet staying warm by the beautiful fire... and mama sleeping made me smile really big.. can't wait to see the pups

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are about ready to start pacing the floor waiting on those pups!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mya looks like she's ready to pop. I feel your pain about no walks but it is nice having the peeps home with me.

    Aroo to you,
    Sully

    ReplyDelete
  6. New puppies! I love the winter name theme. We are with you on the ice! Yuck! Bentley and Pierre sound so funny when they go outside and crunch with every step.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are great theme name---wait. You guys are having a BBQ, too?!?! First, I heard "only boys", then I heard "mud pit", and NOW?!?! BBQ?!??! You guys are killing us!!!!
    Yours sincerely,
    Margaret Thatcher

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am keeping.paws crossed for Miss Marnie. I am excited for news of the babies coming and I love the names.

    Love Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ice sucks but it must be nice to have some extra time with your Mama! Mya looks as though she has a whole lot of pups in there! Can't wait to meet them :)

    the critters in the cottage xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. We hope it warms up soon for you Casey!!! We also hope that Mya has some happy healthy pups real soon!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooooo, puppies!!!!! I can't waits!!! That ice stuff sucks!! I hope you guys don't get any more of that...come on over here til it warms up, no ice or snow here..just sunshine and springtime (don't feel too jealous though, we REALLY need the rain, so it's gonna be nasty this summer with all the wildfires if we don't get some! yikes)
    Stay safe guys! and send some more POTP to Marnie...keepin' my paws crossed poor gurl.
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete