Friday, February 6, 2015

Flashback Friday: Head of the Class!

For this Flashback Friday, and in honor of all our new junior officers gradumacating from Blogville Police Academy, I thought I'd look back on my school days. Yup, furiends, I'm NOT just a pretty face! There's a lot of smarts in here. Just a few weeks after Momma adopted me, I started going to beginner obedience with her, and naturally I graduated at the TOP of the class.


So we went on to intermediate class. Yup, valedictorian AGAIN!


And do I need to even bother saying how incredibly pawesome I did in Advanced Obedience? Yeah, I didn't think so!


Boy, there's nothing like looking back at your school days. I'm all nostalgic now. Momma sure gave me a LOT of cookies in those classes...

11 comments:

  1. Valedictorian! Wow!

    P.S we don't blame the dog that jumped on Ruby at all. Lots of people in our neighborhood let their dogs off leash which because of her rough past, is scary for Ruby. We hope these people will now keep him on a leash and then maybe they will eventually be friends

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you, what a clever dog you are!!! I'm very impressed
    And you earned loads of cookies, well I'm even more impressed!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Casey! Now you're just showing off! :p But seriously, we are not surprised that you were so good in school...you are a good boy all around! :)

    the critters in the cottage xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMD We might start calling you Dustin Barkman... The GRADUATE.

    ReplyDelete
  5. CASEY YOU WEAR THAT HAT WITH SUCH STYLE
    CONGRATS BUDDY
    Running late here. My peeps left me for 2:30 hours this afternoon to go to a movie.
    They made it home just minutes before my appointed supper
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Casey - Mabel here! I just started puppy kindergarten class last week - it is so much fun! I hope I can do as well as you in all my classes
    hugs
    Mabel
    Bailey & Hazel too

    ReplyDelete
  7. We were just thinking about our class days too! You looked very successful in your cap!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always knew you were smart.

    Aroo to you,
    Sully

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look like you made a wonderful valedictorian.

    ReplyDelete