Saturday, February 28, 2015

OMD, it snowed!

I know you Northern pups aren't impressed, but here in Texas we don't gets a lot of snow. We had our ice storm earlier this week, which was yucky! Then yesterday we were supposed to get a dusting to 1" of snow. Hah! It started coming down really heavy and all the roads got yucky, so the nice people at Momma's work said, "Go home!" Momma went!


We got in lots of snuggle time on the couch. That's me and my kitty sister Pigeon with Momma. Then it was so cold that Scribbles and Pigeon decided to snuggle together!!


Cinderella and I snuggled in for a long, cozy nap. Cinderella with her toys, and me with my Momma. Just how it's meant to be!


 Then Momma had a totally kerazy idea. I mean kerAZY!! She actually thought it would be fun to go OUTSIDE in that nasty cold white stuff. Can you believe it?!


I told her ain't no way, ain't no how. I'm staying inside where it's warm and cozy and--- did you say WALKIES?! Get my coat, let's GO!!





Okay, I still prefer the couch and blankie. But walkies are always fun, even in the snow!

16 comments:

  1. I am with you, we had not snow and it was only 54 degrees and i said to Jake, daddy has to take you out, i am to cold... love your Boxer Power

    ReplyDelete
  2. WE up here in the Frozen and Snow covered areas.... know what this is about... we SAW that you got furst ICE then SNOW... we were really sorry to hear that beclaws you folks are not used to it..(as if ANYBUDDY in there right mind COULD get used to SNOW) and that made what YOU got EVEN WORSE fur you... Did we mention that it was Actual Temp of -5 here this am...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I can see your footprints in the snow... you are the first doggie on that way... that's a little like the walk of fame for dogs :o)
    easy rider

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's snowing here today and we're all doing lots of snuggling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The snow has made it nice for snuggling.

    Aroo to you,
    Sully

    ReplyDelete
  6. jumpin' catfish that white mess is everywhere it isn't supposed to be. We had a heavy wet snow Wed. night so heavy it overloaded pine trees, limbs fell on power lines over 200,000 w/o power in our county. We were w/o power for 15 hours and mom was w/o coffee for way too long....she was kinda grumpy
    hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Casey, Could you please send me your email. This is about the auction and Pip's books. Mine is margaretmsan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. We sure hope you had fun in the snow!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh...welcome to the freezer of the USA!....so glad you gots to join the pawty!

    The Mad Scots

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an exciting walkie Casey!! That snow stuff looked like fun...but we hope it warms up for you soon!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  11. If snow and cold kept our Lady home, we would love it better. Enjoy your snow.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That looks like a lot of snow to us
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, that looks like TONS of funs Casey!!! I would loves it if it snowed here, butts it NEVER does...okays, so there was that one time MANY moons ago, butts that was WAY before my time, so I can't attest to that....
    Anyhu, I hopes you got some more snuggle time after your walkie!! And some treaties...always extra treaties!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. I wish I could have gone on your walk with you! Cam, too! We could really show you how to have FUN!!!
    Stay warm!
    Yours sincerely,
    Margaret Thatcher

    ReplyDelete
  15. We liked the snow even if we are little doggies! But we don't get it often so that probably helps! :)
    Did you have fun Casey?!

    the critters in the cottage xo

    ReplyDelete