Sunday, February 15, 2015

Busy weekends!

Boy oh boy, Valentine's Day was SO much fun! I had a grreat time with my grrl Maggie Mae at the H2H Dance. Otherwise, my weekend was a whole lot of this...


That's my bestie Penny, her sissy Bebe, and Auntie Amanda lurking in the background. The time has started for Momma and us to start going down to stay with Auntie Amanda every weekend while Momma works at the renny-sauce festival. So we'll be pretty quiet on the weekends for a while!

BFFs

Thanks to everyone for all the crossed paws for my vet visit. The vet took some blood and urine to run some tests and see if she can figure out why I'm a little off my game. The GOOD news is that the dogtor isn't worried about my lumpy. She thinks I got a little blood vessel rupture or something when Frankie and I had our spat and it's just scar tissue. So Momma's just going to keep an eye on it for a while yet. When my blood tests come back, we'll see if maybe I'm having some trouble with my thyroid, kidneys, or some other issue. The dogtor also suggested I start on glucosamine, since I'm getting a little older and might be feeling the ol' arthritis kicking in. I'll let everyone know what my blood results come back with!


Pupdate: The results are in, and I passed with flying colors. My blood and urine is all pawfect. (Told you, Momma!) So the vet is thinking probably arthritis or something else that's hurting me a bit. We're going to try some anti-inflammatories and see if that helps! If not, we'll keep looking for another explanation.

12 comments:

  1. THIS is our FAV glucocemine:http://www.amazon.com/Liquid-Health-Glucosamine-OptiMSM-32-Ounce/dp/B000VKA92I/ref=sr_1_1?s=pet-supplies&ie=UTF8&qid=1424051821&sr=1-1&keywords=k-9+glucosamine

    -Bart, Ruby and Otto

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope da blood tests all come back ok!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news about the lump, paws crossed now for good blood test results
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your blood test come back clear or with something fixable. I take Flexadine every morning. I didn't cry all winter long because of joint pain. I am also now on thyroid meds, and my hair came back, and I have more energy now. I am slowing down at almost 14.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great that the lump is not dangerous.... and I hope when they read your blood they see only good things there.
    easy rider

    ReplyDelete
  6. WE are so glad that the BUMP is not a problem... Paws Crossed fur your bloods..

    I (Frankie Furter) want the thank Cinderella fur the dances she allowed me to have with her...

    ReplyDelete
  7. WELL THANK GOODNESS CASEY WE KNOW YOU MOM DID A HAPPY MOM DANCE AT THE NEWS ABOUT THE LITTLE LUMP BUMP!!
    HERE'S HOPING THE BLOOD WORK SHADES SOME LIGHT ON YOUR ENERGY LEVEL.
    HUGS MADI YOUR BFFF

    ReplyDelete
  8. we will keep our feets crossed
    Snorts,
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like you are pretty healthy so we hope the results are good!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  10. Be sure to keep us posted, please, Casey!
    Have fun with your BFF!
    Cammie!

    ReplyDelete