Thursday, February 12, 2015

A minor request...


Furiends, could you do me a favor? Everything is totally fine with me, but if you could send a little POTP my way it would sure make my momma feel better. Remember I told you about that weird lump I had a few weeks ago when my cousin Frankie and I had a little spat? Well, it's still there. Momma says she's noticed some changes in me over the past month or so too, like not wanting to jump up on furniture like usual and being a little cranky with Frankie, that kind of thing. I told her she's overreacting, but she's afraid there's something wrong with me that might be the cause of all of this.

Soooooo I'm going to the dogtor tomorrow for a little checkup just to make her feel better. I can put up with getting a little blood drawn if it helps my momma. So could you please send a few good thoughts our way so Momma doesn't worry her way into an early grave? Thanks!

20 comments:

  1. good thoughts and prayers for you right this moment. keep us posted please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You betcha! Lot's of POTP coming your way (and to your Mama too!)

    Hugs,
    Lily Belle & Muffin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of POTP coming your way from us.
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOU GOT IT BUDDY.... Sending GOOD THOUGHTS and POTP and Crossed Paws... to YOU and to your Mama Too... Let us know... when You do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. CASEY DARLIN' FRIEND I'M SENDING 87 KITTY KISSES AND HUGS. BLESS YOUR LITTLE HEART. WE ARE SO SORRY MOM IS WORRIED BUT YOU KNOW MOM'S ARE LIKE THAT. PLEASE REMEMBER WE WILL BE THINKING OF YOU.
    LOTS OF LOVE AND HUGS MADI AND MOM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Casey you know we will send lots of good vibes and pug POTP for you! Hugs for momma too, we know how they worry
    love
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  7. We will definitely send you lots of love today and enough for tomorrow when you are at the dogtor Casey! Tell you Mama not to "run with that ball". One thing at a time, o.k.? :p
    Let us know how it went!

    the critters in the cottage xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope for good news tomorrow and I will hold your paw in my thoughts when you have to see the vet. And I cross my paws, the whole day. Promised.
    easy Rider

    ReplyDelete
  9. CASEY I HOPE IT WAS OKEY DOKEY WITH YOU...I PUT UP AT POST ON POTP....
    HUGS MADI YOUR BFFF

    ReplyDelete
  10. We just saw this on the POTP Blog and are sending them your way!!


    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  11. 40 paws crossed here. Noah has a doctor's appointment tomorrow too. We're hoping his eye is getting better.

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMD, furst...ADORABLE picture!!!!!! LOVES IT! Second: sendin' LOTS of POTP to you and your Moms!! You knows that Moms can worry their little (or in my Ma's case HUGE) hinnies off abouts us. Third: sendin' your Moms lots of {{{hugs}}}}
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. We are sending lots and lots of POTP that the dogtur finds everything A-OK with you!!
    Smileys and POTP!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    PeeEss...Love the crossed paws!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. We hope all will be just fine, Casey - we are sorry you have to go through this. Hugs to your wonderful Mom.

    Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  15. We will sending lots of good vibes
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  16. Paws crossed and sending you POTP and sending your mom POTP for her nerves.

    Aroo to you,
    Sully

    ReplyDelete
  17. OoH Casey,

    Max and me is sendin' you are very best boxer puppy prayers!

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae and Max

    ReplyDelete