Friday, February 20, 2015

Love Your Pet Day! and some Pupdates

Ranger says today is Love Your Pet Day. I thought that was every day -- Momma loves me lots and lots, and all the rest of us too!!


Now for the pupdates! Furst, I'm feeling so much better now that I'm on this anti-inflammatory and glucosamine. I just didn't want to tell Momma that I was hurting a bit. But now I'm back to my wiggly self, and Momma gets all excited when I jump up on the furniture. How's that for good news?

Next, Miss Amethyst is doing just fangtastic! Look at this gawjuss girl!

 Her leg has been healing up so fast her dogtor is amazed! He said it would take a few weeks for the bruising and stuff to go down, but look how grreat she looks after just ONE week! Wow!


Also, for those who were wondering about her, I heard from my grrl Maggie Mae. She got the sutures out from her ACL surgery and is doing much better. She's looking forward to doing boxer burns again soon!

We'll be back to dancing all night soon!


Finally, for BOYS' EYES ONLY! If you haven't check out Frankie Furter's blog, we're going to have a Blogville Boys' Night on March 23rd! Since our usual gourmet Chef Sasha can't come ('cause she's a GIRL!), I've volunteered to host a very MANLY real Texas Cookout! We'll have every kind of meat, some good grilled corn on the cob, and lots of manly beer!


If you'd like to come to the cookout, send me a picture of you by Friday, March 13th. A picture of you eating would be grreat, but if not, don't worry -- I'll supply plenty of food! Send your pics to me at dreagoddess(at)gmail(dot)com. It'll be pawesome!

15 comments:

  1. Glad you are feeling better! Also happy to read the updates on Amethyst and Maggie Mae!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gus is working on his picture under the covers so none of us girls know.....like we don't know! so glad everyone is feeling better!!
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. i can not believe how quickly Amethyst leg has healed, she is so beautiful and it looks fantastic. a miracle. thanks for the info on Love your pet day..

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMD this is Jam Packed with SUPER DUPER good news fur EVERYBUDDY. GRRRRREAT...
    OMD we can NOT wait to have some of your REAL TEXAS BBQ Grillin foodables... and since there will be NO WIMMEN allowed... we can BELCH all we want and NOT have to say SCUSE me... RIGHT???

    ReplyDelete
  5. WooHoo!!! This should be a hoot!!! We will get on Mama to send our pictures!!!
    Smileys!
    Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes, that's Boxer-Love! and I love it :o)
    we will take a photo of me while eating... hope that means I get a truckload of food till my mom get the photo she likes :o)
    easy rider

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAYAYAYAYAY for Casey and the gorgeous Ms. Amethyst
    Casey I don't have any visible girly parts...maybe Cinderella and I can come for a burger. Heck I'll wear a disguise. Otherwise we girls
    will have to form a posse and be warned a posse of females on a mission ain't purrty
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOO-HOO!! for Casey and for Amathyst and for Miss Maggie Mae!!

    -Bart, Ruby and Otto

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lots of good news here today!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  10. We celebrate that day every day
    Snorts,
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  11. We're so glad you're feeling better. Some of us take glucosamine every day and so does Mom. Around here every day is love your pet day.

    ReplyDelete
  12. that is excellent news that she is healing so well

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good news all around! Have you heard anything new about Osha?
    The cookout sounds fun too. We will try to get LP on that. Is it just for boy doggies or can boy kitties also attend?

    the critters in the cottage xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Glad the leg surgery is healing well. We hate to see pups in trouble! FOR YOUR EYES ONLY: Oh yeah, we want some of that meat!!!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete