Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Wordy Wednesday

Sorry, guys, I can't be Wordless today because there's too much IMPAWTANT Olympics news to talk about!



Sporting my pawsome official Team USA bandana courtesy of Iams. Thanks Oskar!


Today is the LAST DAY you can get in your Olympics entries!  They must be in by midnight tonight (host's local time).



Send your KEEP AWAY entries to me at dreagoddess(at)gmail(dot)com. Please give me the name of all competitors and a link to your blog if you have one! Remember you can only have ONE entry per competitor. The deadline is TONIGHT AT MIDNIGHT (Central US time), so you'd better get to it!

Entries received so far:


Dachshund Nola and Boston (http://dachshundnola.blogspot.com)
Declan (http://www.declansdogsblog.co.uk)
Ryker  
Asta
Reuben & Gretchen (floppytonguejoy.blogspot.com)
Puddles (http://wethreedoxies.blogspot.com)  
Lassiter Chase & Benjamin ( www.lassiterchase.blogspot.com)
 
 
You can see a list of the ENTIRE Blogville Olympics schedule PLUS the email addresses to send your entries into on Frankie Furter's post here
Pees: Don't furget that LBR has a pawsome new e-book, featuring stories of our foster dogs and volunteers, including yours truly! You can buy the Kindle-version from Amazon.com here, or if you have a Nook, you can get it at Barnes & Noble here. It's only $7.50 for 135 pages of boxer-y goodness!

9 comments:

  1. Hey Casey don't you just love the IAMS bandana?
    I have a pic of me with mine coming up next week.
    Of course, I normally don't wear anything except my b-day suit but mom managed to get it kinda on me.
    Hugs Madi your BFFF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking mighty handsome in your bandana, Casey!

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  3. You looks SOOOO super handsome in your bandana, Casey! I'm gonna have to check out your event. Seems like I keep missing events here and there.

    Wiggles & Wags,
    mayzie

    ReplyDelete
  4. CASEY THAT is a FANGtastical Pic of you in your BANDANA.

    This olympic stuffs has me... ALL EXCITED. LOVE IT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooooooh lawd haves mercy you look smashin' in your nanner!!!!!!!
    I is safe cuz I gotted my pikture in on time...YAY!!!!

    Puddles

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are pawticipating in the Olympics! We can't believe LP actually got her scatteredheadedness together and entered everthing on time!
    That is one cute bandana you are wearing Casey :) That's the team spirit!

    the critters in the cottage xo

    ReplyDelete