Thursday, July 26, 2012

It's almost here!!!

Sorry I haven't been around very much for a few days. I'm staying at Camp Grandma while Momma has to go away on some boring business trip. Cinderella and I are having SO much fun. Grandma's the best (except Momma, of course) at snuggling, and Grandpa takes us for walkies about a million times a day. Woohoo!! Except neither of them are very good with the computer, so it took some very patient instruction to walk Grandma through logging me on to Blogger. I'm trying to go through everyone'se blogs, but I may be a little slow until the weekend when Momma gets back as my official typist. And I'll have an extra special PAWSOME surprise then, but you'll just have to wait!!

In the meantime....


The Olympics start in ONE DAY!!!!!!!! Tomorrow night I'll be wearing my official Iams Team USA bandana and watching the opening ceremonies with Grandma and Grandpa. But before that, the Blogville Olympics/Cat-o-lympics start!!!


You can kick things off tomorrow at Mayor Frankie's blog for his welcome speech, then head over to Roo's Doins to see OUR opening ceremonies. I'll be sharing links to the day's events on my blog whenever I update, and I think there'll be some kind of bloghop going so you can be sure not to miss a single step. Be sure to tune in to the Legacy Chronicles on August 4th for our event, KEEP AWAY!

AND.... a very special EXTRA Olympics announcement!!  LBR was so excited when I told them all about the Blogville games, they decided to do their OWN Olympics events!! ANNNNNND.... it's going to tie in to a FUNDRAISER for LBR too!! We're inviting everyone to help Legacy GO FOR THE GOLD and donate during the Olympics. $5000 earns the bronze medal, $10,000 the silver, and $15,000 the gold. That's a whole bunch of green papers to help doggies in need. Plus we'll have boxers competing in Olympic events posted on LBR's Facebook page to get everyone excited.

Please help Legacy Boxer Rescue GO FOR THE GOLD and help boxers in need! Donate to LBR during the Olympics! I'll be sharing links and reminders during the games. Even just $1 from all our fans would add up fast, so please donate whatever you can starting tomorrow!


Baby Austin sez, "I'z helping Legacy Boxer Rescue Go for the Gold!!"

9 comments:

  1. OH baby Austin! You are so so cute!

    Nora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Casey g-mas and g-pas are the best. Be sure to act really hungry you will get extra snacks.
    Austin is absolutely adorable and growing so quickly thanks to all the LBR folks
    Hugs
    Madi your BFFF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww so cute!! Camp Grandma's huh? I dread that place!!!

    Licks,
    Ruthie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well if that just didn't make my day. :)
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  5. Squeeeee - it's the baby again!!! We love you, Austin.

    We don't have any grandparents - our humans ARE the grandparents, but you are so lucky to have a great place to stay while Mom is away.

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  6. Baby Austin gets cuter every DAY!!!
    Play bows,
    Zim

    ReplyDelete
  7. You got to go to Camp Grandma???? THAT is sooooooo cool drool.
    I prolly won't EVEN sleep tonight.
    Gotta go.... we had a bad storm that stole my PowerS and are only on Generator PowerS.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Casey! your grandma and grampa sound pawsome!

    hope LBR gets lots of donations!

    what a great photo of baby Austin!

    you pal,
    Garth

    ReplyDelete