Thursday, July 19, 2018

Puppy class

My furst puppy class was Monday. I was pretty nervous about meeting all the other dogs, but they were SO nice! Momma said I was the best at hellos. I didn't growl at anyone, but I didn't cower and cry either. I just walked up and sniffed politely. WELL, don't tell Momma, but I think the difference is that I'm the only LADY in this class. Boys don't have as nice of manners!

 These are some of my classmates. There are six of us total, but one couldn't make that night's class and Momma didn't get a picture of Bruce. So here's Hachie the Pyr, Bentley the Golden, and Gunner the Miki. (His momma said that's a new breed that's a cross of a Yorkie, a Maltese, and something I don't remember.)



I won't deny it -- I was pretty bored in class a lot of the time. We spent a lot of time talking to the humans, and then worked a lot on Sit. Um, hello, I already Sit! I showed a few times how I had it nailed, then I was just bored. Momma said next class we'll cover more stuff that I don't know, so it'll be more interesting.


But I did find something interesting...

 That Hachie's pretty handsome, isn't he?

9 comments:

  1. oh yes yes yes, he looks super fabulous cute!!! how great that you liked your furst school day ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We always thought the classes were too long. After we did something about a dozen times we were bored. Mom used to take us out for a little walk, then we'd come back and start again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari Om
    I have to say, with an unprejudiced eye, they are all rather handsome, Matilda! (Mind you, 'new breed' is a mongrel by a fancy name... jus' sayin'). Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of your classmates are pretty handsome pups, Matilda!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Matilda I must admit Hachie and Bentley both made my itty bitty kitty heart skip a beat. Miki is adorable and more my size.
    Having hunks in class make it worthwhile
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  6. Uh oh....looks like you are going to be a heart breaker, Matilda!!
    xoxo,
    Rosy, Jakey & Arty

    PeeEss...Rosy has a "thing" for golden retrievers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You made some nice new friends at puppy class, Matilda. And we bet, even with some new things to learn, you will be the star of the class.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  8. I bet you that you are the best in the class. You can help the other doggies be as good as you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We are glad you are making friends. My husband sister raises rescue Pyrenees. They are HUGE dogs when they get big but are so good with the grand kids.

    Abby Lab

    ReplyDelete