Friday, July 27, 2018

Final Fiction Friday

I'm going to try my paw at Yam Aunty's Final Fiction Friday. The way it works, you pick any book, go to page 87, and pick a word or phrase from lines 8, 12, and 16, then build a story around it.

So Momma is boring and only has legal books around her. Siiiiiiigh. We need to do this earlier next month!! We'll be taking our prompt from The Appellate Prosecutor by Ronald H. Clark. Our word prompts are: should, notice, and where.


Sneak Attack!
by Matilda

I am stealthy, like a ninja. No one will ever notice when I exercise my skillz.


Quietly, quietly, I wait out my quarry. Should I attack now? Will there be a better spot? Where will she go next? It is a mystery, but I am a master sneaker!

Finally, at long last, the mysterious prey known as "Auntie" selects her spot...and I select my attack!


SUCCESS!! She is so skeered forever and ever. And I got belly rubs out of it. Victory is mine!


THE END!

15 comments:

  1. great JOB! love this story and I know Auntie is loving you to

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari Om
    OH hooorraaahhhhh hooooorraaaahhhhh - firstly for successful sneakery, and second for joining up with the FFF gang!!! this was a furtabulous effort - and let mama know that sometimes I have to use my text books too! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Matilda what a story: a beautiful main character, suspense, comedy and a clueless victim.
    This has the ingredients for a Hallmark Mystery movie. Mom loves those
    I think you have been watching Pigeon's mannerism you are so cat like with your stalking.
    Aunty looks like she had the giggles scared out of her.

    Welcome to FFF and we hope to see you again.
    Hugs madi your bFFF

    ReplyDelete
  4. well done bravo bravo bravo... you are a winner in any way!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great story! We loved it, Matilda!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pawesome story, Matilda!! You are a natural!!
    xoxo,
    Rosy, Arty & Jakey

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bravo, Matilda!!! Well done - great sneak attack. Somehow or other, we think Aunty loved it.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great story and photos. We can tell you love your Auntie.

    Abby Lab

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have learned so much in a short period of time. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  10. BOL! Oh gurl, I thinks you NAILED IT!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Now that is just about the bestest story ever!
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  12. BOL dat was a great sneak attack and pawesome story :)

    xoxo,
    Matt & Matilda

    ReplyDelete
  13. Victory is YOURS!!! You are quite an author, Matilda! I love that you had your aunt in the story!

    ReplyDelete
  14. We like your sneak attack. Those are discouraged around here. Mom says that we outnumber the peeps so they need some advance notice.

    ReplyDelete