Friday, October 15, 2010

Woof! Sorry, but it's been a busy week. Wednesday was my mom's birthday, so my sister Cinderella and I were working hard to make sure it was a super special day! And there's another extra special, super awesome, amazingly cool person's birthday this weekend -- ME!!! So my personal typist (Mom) has been busy, and I'm sure it's because she's putting together a big blowout party for me.


But before my birthday rolls around on Sunday, there's an awesome LBR event on Saturday! My mom gets all excited when we're driving around and she sees a sign that says "garage sale." So now you can get excited over it too, AND all the money goes to help the dogs at LBR. That's what we call a win-win situation. So if you're anywhere near Plano, be sure to come by tomorrow. Find a treasure and help the dogs!


2 comments: