Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Dog of the Day!

Meet Sassafras!

Sassafras joined the LBR family on year ago today. Happy anniversary! She can be a bit Sassy, but that is why she has her name. Sassy really wants a home of her own. She has been waiting a long time. I think she would love to be an only dog but would also do ok with a larger submissive male. I see her ideal home as an older couple that is home a lot or she would also like a house with kids. She doesn't need a ton of exercise but she does love her walks. She LOVES kids and will tolerate just about anything with them.


Doesn't this beautiful girl deserve a forever home of her very own? Check her out today at http://www.savetheboxers.com/available2.php?dogID=1268!

1 comment:

  1. Helo deres Sassy!

    I am a bit sassy too but my name is Maggie Mae! I hopes you find your furever home soon.

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae

    ReplyDelete