Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Howloween!

Happy Halloween everyone! We're all done getting fussed over by kids in costume, so I thought I'd share some pictures of LBR dogs in our awesome Howl-o-ween costumes!

We have to start, of course, with part of the pack of LBR's pack leader! This is our president Sharon's dog Ginger. She makes a very scary squirrel!



Next is Zoey, practicing her best bzzzzz.



I'm seeing double! No, wait, it's another squirrel, this one named Rebel.


Here's a very special alien! Until yesterday, her name was Precious and she was an LBR foster dog. But she found her furever home yesterday!!! Her new name is Madison (as in Madison Square Gardens, where all the best boxers show off their skills), and her new daddy is treating her right!


This beautiful princess is my sister Cinderella. She decided to dress as her namesake.


And we'll close with the handsomest Scotsman you'll ever see. That's Casey O'Casey tonight. :)


Hope you had a safe, fun Halloween!




1 comment:

  1. Casey!!!

    It sure looks like all of yous had a fun
    Howl-O-Ween. Mom really wanted me to wears a costume yesterday but I was not cooperating.... ;)

    WOofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae

    PeeS Say hi to all of my furiends from me...'kay?!

    ReplyDelete